Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Manage a team of customer facing nursing professionals (Nurse Advocates) in a role that supports clinicians through their Trusted job search and working phases by building rapport, engagement, and supplementing the Trusted platform through human relationship.
- Hire, train, coach and develop the team of Nurse Advocates in customer success and sales, leveraging their strengths to create an environment of autonomy and professional growth
- Collaborate cross functionally to be the voice of our customer with marketing, product, and operations teams, in order to drive better user experience for our clinicians.
- Resilient. You coach yourself and others through change as we scale by normalizing the challenges of growth, sharing your own experiences and engaging others in adaptive thinking practices. You lead others to learn from setbacks and recover swiftly. You are a role model for dealing with hardships, and you build a team culture that can face adversity with strength.
- Customer Focused. You are a champion for the needs of the clinician. You have a deep understanding of who our customer is, what they need, and how we can serve them. You lead your team to build and cultivate new relationships, while strengthening existing ones. You are able to speak on behalf of the clinician in every cross-functional partnership, keeping the clinician’s viewpoint in mind for all solutions.
- Courageous. You take control in high stakes situations and are able to lead your team through times of uncertainty. You make tough or unpopular decisions when needed. You communicate difficult topics with your team, holding them accountable for what is in their control. You foster an environment where people are encouraged to grow, take risks, and develop into effective and efficient Nurse Advocates.
- Effective Communicator. You create a venue and set high standards for transparent and constructive dialogue within your team and across the organization. You discuss issues in a direct, thoughtful and forthright manner that builds trust, understanding and commitment. You are able to adapt your communication style in order to effectively work with non-clinicians within Trusted.
- 4+ years of leadership experience people-managing, coaching, and up-leveling a high performing team
- 4+ years of professional experience, ideally in a healthtech or high growth, customer focused start up
- RN required
- BSN/MSN, MHA, MBA preferred
- Project, process, and/or operations management
- Customer/patient relations and incident or conflict management
- Experience with databases and enterprise tools such as Salesforce, Asana, Front, Slack, and/or GSuite.
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer-paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Mindfulness and fitness reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Employer-sponsored 401k
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.