Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- Manage and resolve end-to-end employee exits across multiple international jurisdictions, prioritizing a superior offboarding experience for Remote’s clients and their employees.
- Provide sound guidance and manage clients' requests on various HR matters, including but not limited to termination, resignation and transfer procedures, employment contracts, and redundancy processes, ensuring legal compliance and best practices.
- Lead and facilitate meetings with clients and external employees, including but not limited to workforce reduction consultation meetings, administrative hearings, negotiations in separations and settlements, providing guidance on terminations, and delivering termination outcomes.
- Draft, tailor and administer all termination and supplementary documents with accuracy and attention to detail, ensuring employee records are maintained with strict adherence to privacy and confidentiality regulations.
- Process offboarding on Remote’s internal HRIS platform, collaborating with various internal stakeholders, to ensure all aspects of the employee exit are administered correctly and promptly.
- Be the subject-matter expert and respond to internal and external queries on all offboarding matters in conjunction with Lifecycle’s internal stakeholders.
- Actively identify opportunities for and contribute to process improvements, automation, product development and overall customer and employee experience through the offboarding process.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an HR Advisor or HR Business Partner, with generalist HR competencies and exposure across the employee lifecycle.
- Proven experience with a strong background in managing voluntary and involuntary exits (terminations) with care, sensitivity and legal compliance; and providing comprehensive HR support and guidance on employment laws and regulations, spanning various jurisdictions.
- Ability to interpret and apply industrial instruments, analyze complex HR issues, undertake research, provide practical solutions and effectively communicate recommendations to clients and internal stakeholders when operating in ambiguous and unfamiliar environments.
- Excellent communication, influencing, conflict management, and negotiation skills, with the ability to confidently lead difficult conversations to a positive outcome, often where parties have conflicting interests, maintaining professionalism and strict confidentiality.
- Business-level (advanced) proficiency in written and spoken English, with additional languages considered a plus.
- Aptitude and appetite to innovate and optimize processes, continuously identifying and implementing opportunities for automation and championing best practices.
- Efficiency in operations, with an awareness of the importance of thorough record-keeping and data integrity.
- Tech-savvy, with the ability to successfully collaborate asynchronously on various tools, and adapt to new and evolving systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and cohesively in an international team in a fast-paced, asynchronous, remote environment with multiple priorities. Willingness to work flexible hours as needed.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- You'll report to: Offboarding Manager
- Team: Offboarding
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify; APAC, South Asia, Africa, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
- Interview with Offboarding manager
- Async exercise
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with a panel
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.