You will receive salary and equity compensation, health insurance, a laptop, a minimum of four weeks of yearly vacation, personal development budget, attendance of professional conferences and more.
We have a minimum of two annual team gatherings where you will join us. The previous gatherings were in Ljubljana, San Francisco, and Mexico.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Lead product design initiatives from conception to final execution.
- Offer mentorship to other designers, providing guidance, direction and fostering growth.
- Lead regular design reviews, ensuring feedback is constructive and aligned with our vision and principles.
- Drive continuous improvements in our design processes, proposing strategies to elevate the quality of outputs.
- Ensure consistency in design outputs by collaborating closely with other designers and engineers.
- Drive the evolution and adherence to SafetyWing's design system.
- Serve as the pivotal bridge between design and other functions, ensuring that the design perspective is influential in product and strategic discussions.
- Has an advanced product design experience demonstrated through a portfolio of impactful design solutions.
- Has proven experience and dedication in guiding and mentoring designers to achieve their best work.
- Has background designing user experiences within sectors such as insurance, finance, or B2B space would be considered an asset.
- Has extensive experience with design and prototyping tools such as Figma and is committed to continuous learning of new features.
- Is experienced in conducting user research and usability testing.
- Has the ability to communicate design ideas clearly and to champion design principles across diverse audiences, including both design and non-design stakeholders.
- Can think beyond the immediate design task and understand the bigger business and product strategy.
- Is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Has strong sense of empathy for both the user and team members.
- Is interested in building a global social safety net.
- Thinks for themselves instead of copying others.
- Creative and bold in the face of any problem.
- Intellectually honest and has high integrity.
- Has experience working in globally distributed and remote teams in a tech start-up environment would be a bonus.