Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- Data Analysis: support Operational Analytics team (incl. Customer Experience, Onboarding & Mobility, Lifecycle, People and others) by creating an ad hoc data reports and interactive dashboards using SQL and / or Metabase.
- Data Exploration & Quality: contribute to a culture of higher standards by discovering, documenting and working towards improving the quality of our data.
- Data Modelling: collaborate with data engineers and other data analysts and contribute to building the modelling layer of our data warehouse.
- Collaboration: collect requests from stakeholders and translate them into meaningful data. Collaborate with data engineers and other data analysts to create high-quality reports.
Our current core data stack (among other tools) contains Metabase, Retool, dbt, Redshift, Meltano, Airflow and GitLab.What you bring
- 1-2 years work experience in statistics, data analytics, software engineering or a related field; ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to collaborate and build effective relationships with your colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to document processes for both business and technical audiences.
- You have a good knowledge of SQL and you know how to work with relational databases such as PostgreSQL and / or Redshift.
- You know how to work with BI tools like Metabase, Looker, Tableau or similar.
- Preferably, you know Git and have a basic knowledge of dbt.
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.
- You are a kind, empathetic, and patient person.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered as a plus.
- You'll report to: Manager, Data Analytics
- Team: Data, Engineering
- Location: Anywhere in the World, but because of the team’s diversity we will prioritise APAC based candidates
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check(s)
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.