Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
At Cloudlinux we are leaders in providing IT-solutions for web hosting. Here, you get an opportunity to work with unique technologies and solve complicated tasks in teams of what might just be the best specialists in the industry. Thanks to remote work, you will be able to live the way you like. You will open new horizons for professional and personal development and realize your bold ideas.
We are looking to hire a IT Recruiter to identify, recruit, screen, and present strong candidates for our Research and Development team.
What you will do
- Collaborate and strategize with hiring managers to understand their needs and roles to be filled
- Create ideal candidate profiles for your open requisitions
- Contribute and implement sourcing strategy
- Identify appropriate candidates and assess their qualifications through Talent Density focused interviewing practice
- Communicate your rationale for hiring your ideal candidates to the hiring manager
- Manage the interview process with the hiring manager and their team
- Maintain open communication with candidates to keep them informed about the status of their applications
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Contribute and sometimes create improvements to our recruiting process; HR/Recruitment Brand campaigns, Talent Planning and Management, and other talent projects
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a technical recruiter; Kernel and Python developers, DevOps, SDET QA
- Previous agency experience ideal
- You believe recruiting is an extension of sales and marketing; we sell the company to our candidates
- You treat each applicant with respect
- You are strategic in your recruitment process; building networks is key to sustainable success
- You have a passion for learning new avenues for finding the best candidates
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy learning about people, their career paths, and goals
- You should have a strong understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills
- You have an in-depth understanding of recruiting methods and best practices
What's in it for you?
A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid 24 days of vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.