Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic International Operations Specialist to be an integral part of our diverse and fast-paced International Operations Department. This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space. You will:
- Be involved with a variety of complex operational matters across countries and play a vital role in ensuring smooth cross-border operations.
- Provide critical project management to set up EOR operations in new countries; and ensure continuity of EOR entities operations (license renewals, entity maintenance, corporate governance, etc.) liaising with external and internal stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day expansion projects and entity maintenance tasks, adherance to deadlines for deliverables contributing to continuous progress, completion of milestones and providing regular, timely and detailed progress updates.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and inconsistencies and collaborate towards improved and more productive workflow.
- Multi-task across projects and jurisdictions, guided by strategic goals and tactical priorities.
- Be self-starter for your own learning and development relating to operations setup in new countries and entity maintenance requirements through highly effective communication, documentation and process adherence.
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up.
- In your role, you will make a direct impact in Remote's global operations. Check out https://remote.com/countries to see in which countries are we present and working on next.
- Prior experience in project management, entity set-up/maintenance, international operations roles, or related fields (legal (corporate) or paralegal background professionally or by way of education is a plus but not required) - we are open to enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Strong organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and meticulous time management.
- Knowledge of contracts, KYC process, and corporate legal documents.
- Able to confidently navigate a wide variety of tasks and demands.
- Productivity geek constantly looking for ways to improve speed up execution, quality and compliance.
- Highly collaborative, kind team player, able to utilize all resources to unblock challenges and find solutions with the support of manager.
- Strong skills in documentation, knowledge sharing, effective communication and asynchronous working.
- Be able to drive your own work, with manager’s guidance, while still being able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external service providers.
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Notion, Kissflow, Slack or similar.
- Writes and speaks fluent English. Proficiency in an additional language is a plus.
- Experience working asynchronously and in a fully remote hyper-growth environment is a plus.
- You'll report to: Manager, International Operations
- Team: International Operations
- Location: We are welcoming applications from all timezones and locations.
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Async exercise
- Interview with VP of Operations Lifecycle (optional)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.