Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
The Head of Operational Risk is responsible for managing operational risk, incident responses and developing processes to mitigate risks and incidents, and improve business operations.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and working closely with the Chief Risk Officer, Risk Control Owners and Heads of Departments, you will address the underlying issues that may result in financial loss, customer detriment or reputational damage arising from inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems or from external events.
- Develop non-technical incident response processes;
- Investigate incidents assigned to operational teams by accessing server logs and error reporting tools, then engaging with the appropriate team to action resolution;
- Assess, prioritise and monitor, operational risks identified by Risk Control Owners;
- Document risks identified and present risk mitigation initiatives;
- Manage the implementation of agreed risk-mitigating initiatives;
- Develop, document and implement process improvements;
- Prepare periodic reports for Management and Risk Committees on risks identified, initiatives to address them and incidents responses;
- Attend Risk Management Committee meetings as required.
- Technical background in payments, wealth or banking financial technology systems;
- Knowledge of operational risk and financial services regulatory frameworks;
- Cross-functional project management experience;
- Strong documentation and requirements-gathering skills;
- Strong communication skills with experience reporting and presenting to senior management.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best - from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.