Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
- Leadership of strategic projects: You will be responsible for leading strategic projects that contribute to the growth and success of the company. This hands-on experience will provide you with valuable insights and allow you to make a tangible impact on the business.
- Transformation of insights into action: In this role, you will have the opportunity to understand the business from a commercial perspective and recommend areas where Remote should focus to drive revenue growth. You will play a key role in translating insights into actionable strategies that shape the company's Revenue performance.
- Exposure to senior leadership in a high growth scale-up: Work closely and learn from senior leaders within the organization. This exposure will allow you to grow professionally and expand your knowledge, skills, and network.
- Collaboration across functions: Working with cross-functional teams is an integral part of this role. You will collaborate with colleagues from different departments to drive insights, build recommendations and implement them
- Be part of a high performing team: We strive for excellence in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English
- Intellectual curiosity, creative thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Adaptability and openness to collaborate in a flexible environment
- Drive and ambition aligned with good time management skills
- You have a passion for technology and an understanding of software and business technology markets, trends, and dynamics
- 3-5+ years of experience in strategy, business development, or sales/commercial analytics in a top strategy consulting firm, or start-up/scale up
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional or extracurricular setting. STEM, business or related preferred
You'll report to: Senior Manager, Go-to-market strategy
Team: Go-to-market strategy, data and transformation
Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritize applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify: Latam, Southern Europe
Start date: As soon as possibleRemote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.Application process
Roughly 4 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Case interview with future director of your area
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.