Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Status is building the tools and infrastructure for the advancement of a secure, private, and open web3.
With the high level goals of preserving the right to privacy, mitigating the risk of censorship, and promoting economic trade in a transparent, open manner, Status is building a community where anyone is welcome to join and contribute.
As an organization, Status seeks to push the web3 ecosystem forward through research, creation of developer tools, and support of the open source community.
As a product, Status is an open source, Ethereum-based app that gives users the power to chat, transact, and access a revolutionary world of DApps on the decentralized web. But Status is also building foundational infrastructure for the whole Ethereum ecosystem, including the Nimbus ETH 1.0 and 2.0 clients, the Keycard hardware wallet, and the Waku messaging protocol (a continuation of Whisper).
As a team, Status has been completely distributed since inception. Our team is currently 200+ core contributors strong, and welcomes a growing number of community members from all walks of life, scattered all around the globe.
We care deeply about open source, and our organizational structure has minimal hierarchy and no fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organization's priorities.
We are seeking a Growth Lead with a passion for Web3, communication, privacy, and decentralization. If you would relish the opportunity to champion Waku to other Web3 projects and developers, this could be the perfect opportunity!
We are building Waku as a public good infrastructure. Waku is uncompromising Web3 communication at scale. It is a decentralized, censorship-resistant, privacy-preserving communication network that enables anyone to send and receive messages without worrying about deplatform or metadata harvesting. Learn more about Waku at https://waku.org/ and https://docs.waku.org/.
Ethereum builders can add Waku to their decentralized stack to enable communication and user interactions, think chat, dApp-to-Wallet communication, multiplayer games or off-chain marketplaces.
This role exists to support our project & product goals by providing core business development efforts; helping to create general awareness about the project as well as connecting with potential businesses and DApps interested in integrating Waku or contributing to the Waku service network as node operators.
- Define the marketing and growth strategy for Waku in collaboration with Waku's Dev Rel and BD teams; as well as Communications Team in terms of organisation-wide goals.
- Plan, execute, and manage the marketing and growth strategy by coordinating with Communications Team and providing direction to Waku's Dev Rel and BD teams.
- Drive market research to support Waku BD activities and initiatives.
- Collect and evaluate analytical data related to the growth of Waku and marketing campaign performance, including community growth metrics.
- Oversee issued content to ensure alignment with the current strategy and compliance with Communications Team' communication and branding guidelines.
- Ensure the availability of appropriate resources for executing the Waku marketing and growth strategy, either by providing feedback to Communications Team and leadership or by hiring in the Waku eco dev team.
- 5+ years experience in marketing strategy and growth initiatives for technical products or services. Preferably at least a few years of experience in protocol-type product growth and partnerships in web3.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and market trends in the Web3 and decentralized communication industry.
- Knowledge of developer relations and business development practices.
- Familiarity with market research methodologies and ability to gather insights to inform growth strategies.
- Proficiency in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data related to user acquisition, engagement, and retention for a B2B or developer-facing product.
- 2+ years of leadership experience and the ability to provide direction to a team of developers, marketers, and business development professionals.
- Familiarity with communication and branding guidelines to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all marketing channels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify growth opportunities and optimize marketing efforts.
- Excellent written and verbal English & communication skills
- Have a passion for blockchain and decentralized technologies and understand how they work
- Have a strong alignment to our principles: https://status.im/about/#our-principle
- Have experience working for an open source organization.
- Have experience working remotely.
[Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of these criteria, we’d still love to hear from you anyway if you think you’d be a great fit for this role. Just explain to us why in your cover letter].
We are happy to pay in any mix of fiat/crypto.
- Interview with our People Ops team
- Interview with Eddy, Digital Communications Lead
- Technical Task
- Interview with Franck, Waku Lead & Kaushal, Business Development Lead
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.