Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute a comprehensive email marketing strategy aligned with overall marketing OKRs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive integration of email campaigns with other marketing channels
- Create compelling and relevant content for email campaigns, including copywriting, visuals, and multimedia elements
- Utilize subscriber data to segment audiences effectively and personalize email content for maximum impact
- Further scale current email efforts to introduce thematic newsletters and build meaningful journeys for subscribers
- Implement A/B testing strategies to optimize email performance and engagement rates
- Monitor and analyze key email marketing metrics, and continuously improve your approach
- Support the sales team with reviewing and refining emails or prospect nurturing sequences
- Generate regular reports to track and measure the success of email campaigns against established KPIs
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of full-time work experience: you have been part of a Growth or Marketing team, preferably at a SaaS company. You have a proven track record of growing email lists and results to show. We are prioritizing experienced hires.
- Strong business acumen: you can answer unstructured business questions and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to drive projects to conclusion.
- Excellent analytical skills: you spot trends quickly, and are highly comfortable with tracking KPIs and applying A/B testing methodologies to experiment with different elements in email campaigns (subject lines, content, visuals)
- Clear communication: you pride yourself on your ability to communicate complex topics easily in person (or on video) and in writing.
- Effective execution: you work efficiently, meet deadlines, stay organized, and have a reputation for being incredibly dependable. It pains you to miss a goal or milestone.
- Resourcefulness: you are able to conduct research and figure out solutions to new problems, given general direction and guidance.
- Tech savviness: you love using tools like Mailer Lite, G Suite, Zoom, Slack, Close.io, and Canva. You’re a fan of shortcuts and can name your favorites off the top of your head.
- Growth mindset: you’re a self-motivated learner, and you welcome the chance to exchange constructive feedback with colleagues.
- Friendly demeanor: you are warm and approachable, easy to work with, and genuinely enjoy connecting with others.
- Bonus: experience working in early-stage startups and being comfortable (even thriving!) with ambiguity.
- Bonus: experience in the nonprofit sector, especially with grants.
Compensation & Benefits
- $70K-$90K/year salary and equity, depending on experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy, including parental leave
- Company laptop + stipend to set up your home workstation
- Work with awesome nonprofits around the US. We partner with incredible organizations doing meaningful work, and you get to help power their success.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.