ApprovalMax builds SaaS products for financial management and has clients all around the world, with the primary target countries being the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and the USA.
We started in 2015 and, by 2023, have established a product-market fit and scaled the business to about 100 people.
We are looking for an Educational Video Content Creator with the skills of an editor/graphic designer for our educational team.
The main goal is to prepare content that could be used to educate our customers and content for the internal coaching of the employees of different teams. The content could be created based on requests from different departments or based on the individual target plan.
You will work closely on the content with the Support, Educational, Marketing, and Sales teams.
- Creation of “How to” videos for our YouTube channel
- Creation of internal educational videos for the Learning Management System
- Creation of short GIFs for the Knowledge Base, Blog.
What you are expected to do:
- Build out a sequence of clips to go hand in hand with the narration with the explanation of the product features
- Add some editing and effects to make the editing more interesting
- Create voiceover / manager the creation of voiceover
- Add subtitles to the voiceover
- Be able to create short educational GIFs to be added to the product
- Work with deadlines.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent English to to a voiceover or ability to manager creation of the voiceover
- Meet deadlines for the releases
- Multi-tasking, attentive to the details
- To be a team player
- Operate the video editing and recording tools
- Be familiar with the YouTube content creation
- Technical skills and experience in QA testing the product would be advantageous.
What we offer:
- Growing international business with 10,000+ subscribers
- Regular performance-based compensation reviews
- Relocation support (primarily Serbia, but other countries could be discussed)
- 100% paid 20 business vacation days
- 100% paid 10 sick leave days
- Remote work, flexible hours
- Health & Wellness program - a bonus payment, which will cover 50% up to a total of 500 Euro annually of the amount spent on the following activities: medical services (except regular health insurance), fitness, sports activities (excluding sports equipment), stress management, body massage, weight management, yoga, traveling, etc.
- Reimbursement of co-working space
- Reimbursement of professional development courses
- Service years recognition financial reward
- Parental leave support.
If interested, please provide a portfolio with samples of your previous work (demo/showreel, graphics, and videos).