Building the Internet of Money
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch.
Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!
At Kraken our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency to empower all humans to achieve financial freedom and inclusion. We’re interested in meeting individuals who believe in this vision and are energized by the challenge it presents — those who will rise to the occasion when called upon yet understand the importance of maintaining our playful and fun, creative culture.
We are looking for motivated, detail-oriented self-starters with a passion for beautiful design that delivers meaningful experiences to our customers and continuing fantastic results for our rapidly expanding business. The Creative Design team collaborates closely with product, marketing, researchers, and content specialists, so you must be comfortable working in this cooperative model. We feel that the best work comes when creative people roll up their sleeves and solve problems together.
- Manage and prioritize work for design teams, working closely with marketing, product and brand to understand the needs of the business
- Scope projects and support with team buildingEstablish, communicate action plans, target dates for deliverables and ensure smooth running of project timelines
- Maintain a robust documentation of project work and design assets
- Continually identify opportunities to improve operational excellence
- Collaborate closely across multiple design, marketing and product teams
- Support design leadership to ensure that we create best-in-class design work
- Detailed management of task boards to ensure projects are clearly briefed, staffed and communicated
Skills You Should HODL
- An expert at project management and supporting creative teams and operations delivering multifaceted design projects ideally working in startups, advertising or agencies
- Experience with video and animation production; photoshoot organization and production a plus
- The desire to work collaboratively and play an active role in creative projects
- Experience in taking projects from conception to briefing all the way through to delivery
- A strong understanding of the creative process and experience across projects large and small
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills with the ability to share design rationale and creative intent
- A confident, thoughtful and enthusiastic team player
- Great working knowledge of project management tools such as Air table and project ticketing like Jira and Wrike
- Organized and motivated self-starter with attention to detail who firmly believes in the value of excellent design
Nice to have
- Working knowledge or direct experience with cryptocurrencies
- Remote working experience; EU or US time zones preferred
#EU #VF-1 #US
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Learn on the Kraken Blog
Connect on LinkedIn
Apply for this job