Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
We are looking for a highly skilled and knowledgeable Database Administrator (DBA) to join our Infrastructure Team. In this role, you will be responsible for configuring and maintaining highly available PostgreSQL and Clickhouse databases. Your expertise will play a crucial role in ensuring the reliability, performance, and scalability of our database systems.
CloudLinux is a global remote-first company. We are driven by our principles: Do the right thing, employees first, we are remote first, and we deliver high volume, low-cost Linux infrastructure and security products that help companies to increase the efficiency of their operations. Every person on our team supports each other and does what we can to ensure everyone is successful. We are truly a great place to work.
You can find more details about the company on our branded website at cloudlinux.com
What you’ll do;
- Perform regular database maintenance, search for weak points (shortcomings) of the existing architecture, provide solutions or workarounds and help implement them
- Document databases of existing services and applications
- Maintain user access rights and security of databases
- Define key database monitoring metrics and define action plans to avoid/fix possible problems
- Write standard operating procedures for recurring tasks, maintenance and recovery works
- Advise users on the subject of database optimization and writing DB queries
To be successful you should have;
- 1+ years of ClickHouse DB administration experience
- 2+ years of PostgresSQL DB administration experience
- Experience in configuring a database in a high availability architecture
- Experience in database backup and recovery
- Experience in database optimization for different load profiles
- Experience writing technical documentation in English
- Upper-intermediate level of English knowledge
Will be a plus:
- Experience in automating data loading from different sources.
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform.
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.