Wishpond Technologies currently has the position of CUSTOMER SUCCESS OPERATIONS ANALYST available and we’re excited to tell you about it !
The Customer Success Operations Analyst will be focusing on the technical and behavioral development of the Customer Success and Customer Support teams, for all Wishpond products. Their main goal will be ensuring process efficiency by improving all practices that impact the customer experience and the team’s performance. It is their direct responsibility to ensure that the teams have the proper knowledge to know what and how to do in their daily activities, including proficiency in the service models, retention and expansion processes, tools, etc.
• Review all Customer Success and Support processes to identify improvement opportunities that might leverage the team’s performance.
• Help define system requirements for the Customer Success and Support departments.
• Support system implementation for the Customer Success and Support departments.
•Review and update system’s settings and requirements, ensuring their full functionality and best efficiency.
• Support the dispute and the delinquency mitigation processes by ensuring that all systems are fully effective and that all team members have the necessary information on time.
• Work closely with the Customer Education Analyst to ensure that all one-to-many customer education activities are executed properly and achieve the best possible results.
• Review retention cases and identify best practices and improvement opportunities.
• Support the execution of the expansion and retention pipelines, ensuring the achievement of the established goals, the reliability of information in the pipelines and the resolution of cases in the pipelines within deadlines and in line with the expected quality.
• Keep track of the preventive and corrective action taken by Customer Success Analysts.
• Define or review processes related to revenue expansion and retention, in order to make operations more efficient and customer-oriented.
•Generate data and perform segmented performance analysis (by SaaS product, customer tier, service, period, etc), contributing to the refinement of the company's commercial strategy.
•Develop product and service training programs for all team members.
•Help define performance KPIs for all team members according to the role of the customer journey and career path level.
•Help define onboarding milestones and certification programs for team members.
• If necessary, assist the Support Rep to answer customer requests and lead customer training sessions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1+ year of experience in a Customer Operations role or similar back office position in a customer-facing department, preferably in a SaaS organization.
• Digital Marketing knowledge, including paid Ads, landing page optimization, email marketing and social media, is considered an asset.
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to scope projects, create and execute project plans, and manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset.
• Experience working with a range of customer demographics, knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, cross-functional teams, and other stakeholders.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong commitment to continuous learning and skill development.
• A degree or diploma that contributes to the organization or role is considered an asset.
• Self-motivated with the ability to establish and maintain solid relationships through a client-first mentality.
• As part of a diverse team, ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Must be technical, analytical, results-driven and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Organized, administratively strong, and have solid writing, phone, and general communication skills.
• Willing to participate in ongoing education and training for the role.
• Experience with other marketing automation platforms
• Knowledge of CRM platforms
• It is expected that the successful candidate will provide their own workstation, computer, and headset, and have a fast and reliable internet connection. Certain roles will be required to utilize and or download company-approved software.
• The individual must be prepared to work standard business hours on EST or PST
• Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment references, criminal record, and credit checks.
• Once hired, the successful candidate must provide a valid government-issued photo ID and proof of residential address as part of their onboarding process.
GREAT REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM !
• Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in the world !
• Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
• Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
• Competitive compensation based on experience and proven abilities
• Great referral programs with incentives and bonuses
• Unbelievable product discounts when you use our products for your own business
• A global workforce of multi-cultural and talented colleagues
• A close-knit operation with amazing growth opportunities for your personal development
• A high growth SaaS technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
• Corporate headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
• Access to our education credits program and so much more !
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large Fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website or any of our social media platforms:
• Website: www.wishpond.com
• Instagram: @wishpondofficial
• Twitter: Wishpond
• Youtube: Thewishpond
• LinkedIn : Wishpond
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting the position title in the subject line of your cover letter
Wishpond Technologies is an equal-opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status, or any other basis protected under legislation
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email, or agency inquiries.