Wishpond Technologies currently has the position of Customer Education Analyst available and we’re excited to tell you about it!
The Customer Education Analyst for the Low Touch service model is responsible for the definition and execution of all one-to-many initiatives, including engagement strategies to boost product usage and to increase the knowledge level of clients regarding digital marketing (methodologies, disciplines, tools, etc). This role is also responsible to help define strategies and actions to improve client retention (churn mitigation), expansion (upsell + cross-sells) and risk prevention (identification and correction of specific bottlenecks/red flags that may lead to churn if not properly treated), as well as Voice of Customer initiatives. The Customer Education Analyst for the Low Touch service model will work with low touch and self service clients.
•Help identify key client needs, product usage and customer performance data that will serve as the basis for all initiatives targeting low touch and self service clients.
• Lead the creation of a training program for low-touch and self-service customers by helping define training scope and agenda, target audience, KPIs, surveys, etc.
• Define all knowledge and education trails necessary to properly enable all low touch and self service clients to use Wishpond products while improving their digital marketing expertise over time.
• Define the calendar for all training, engagement campaigns and assessments/surveys targeting low touch and self service clients.
• Create and execute project plans that encompass the creation of all content necessary to build the knowledge and education trails.
• Engage internal stakeholders to support the creation of all knowledge and education trails while following up to ensure that all deliveries are on time (including their attendance to training sessions that they will lead).
• Support the creation of content for all knowledge and education trails (including training materials, engagement email campaigns, etc), as necessary.
• Prepare and enable trainers/presenters to ensure their best performance while leading training sessions for clients.
• Lead training sessions for clients, if necessary.
• Support the creation of retention and expansion strategies to mitigate churn and develop revenue growth opportunities.
• Support the creation of the Voice of Customer program, that aims to collect customer feedback and turn it into relevant business insights, by helping define what will be recurring and transactional surveys and helping execute them, if necessary.
• Coordinate the customer feedback gathering processes, surveying customers in different stages of their life cycle, ensuring preventive and corrective action and providing reports to the company.
• Define or review processes related to customer experience, ensuring that the survey methodologies are aligned with the stages of the journey (customer life cycle) and that risks and opportunities identified are handled properly.
• Analyze product usage and customer performance data to identify use behaviors, retention risks and growth opportunities in the customer base.
• 2+ years of experience in a Customer Marketing/Education role, preferably in a SaaS organization.
• Digital Marketing knowledge, including paid Ads, landing page optimization, email marketing and social media is considered an asset.
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to scope projects, create and execute project plans, and manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset.
• Experience working with a range of customer demographics, knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, cross-functional teams, and other stakeholders.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong commitment to continuous learning and skill development.
• A degree or diploma that contributes to the organization or role is considered an asset.
• Self-motivated with the ability to establish and maintain solid relationships through a client-first mentality.
• As part of a diverse team, ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Must be technical, analytical, results-driven and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Organized, administratively strong, and have solid writing, phone, and general communication skills.
• Experience using Shopify is preferred.
• Willing to participate in ongoing education and training for the role.
• Experience with other marketing automation platforms
• Knowledge of CRM platforms
• It is expected that the successful candidate will provide their own workstation, computer, and headset, and have a fast and reliable internet connection. Certain roles will be required to utilize and or download company-approved software.
• The individual must be prepared to work standard business hours on EST or PST
• Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment references, criminal record, and credit checks.
• Once hired, the successful candidate must provide a valid government-issued photo ID and proof of residential address as part of their onboarding process.
GREAT REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM !
• Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in the world !
• Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
• Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
• Competitive compensation based on experience and proven abilities
• Great referral programs with incentives and bonuses
• Unbelievable product discounts when you use our products for your own business
• A global workforce of multi-cultural and talented colleagues
• A close-knit operation with amazing growth opportunities for your personal development
• A high growth SaaS technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
• Corporate headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
• Access to our education credits program and so much more !
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large Fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website or any of our social media platforms:
• Website: www.wishpond.com
• Instagram: @wishpondofficial
• Twitter: Wishpond
• Youtube: Thewishpond
• LinkedIn : Wishpond
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting the position title in the subject line of your cover letter
Wishpond Technologies is an equal-opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status, or any other basis protected under legislation
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email, or agency inquiries.