Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Dircksenstraße 47, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Create integrated marketing campaigns to hit MQL/SQL/PQL targets based on market segments or themes to gain new customers, including inbound, ABM, lead nurture, demand generation, and brand.
- Devise content marketing campaigns across social media for various types of content, including eBooks, whitepapers, webinars, and blog posts.
- Use marketing automation and email nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers across the buyer journey.
- Utilize Hubspot to execute demand generation activities including, but not limited to, engagement campaigns (lead nurturing), prospect intelligence, lead scoring, digital content strategy (gated content, webinars), and more.
- Own our marketing calendar in synchronization with internal (Product, partner marketing, community & content managers) and external (performance marketing agency) stakeholders.
- Own the management of our social channels in conjunction with the current campaigns.
- Regularly analyze marketing and sales funnel data to optimize and focus our marketing efforts.
- Align with our sales and partnerships leaders on the results of campaigns to receive feedback and generate ideas for optimizations.
- 3+ years of experience in managing demand gen programs and campaigns for B2B SaaS companies.
- Previous experience with Hubspot, Salesloft, and similar.
- Exceptional copywriting skills.
- Track record in owning and reaching ambitious growth targets.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to drive decision-making.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with various stakeholders at different seniority levels.
- Experience with demand generation for developer tooling and API-first products
- You previously used a headless CMS or ideally built your website or a side project in the past or completed a basic web development course/bootcamp
- Knowledge of the Headless CMS industry and its trends is a huge plus
- Intro call with our Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Interview with Head of Demand Generation and VP of Marketing.
- Case study presentation
- Team Fit call and reference check
- Job offer.
Working at Hygraph
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We encourage coming together once a year for team meet-ups and/or events.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hygraph-campaign-manager-f-m-d-remote-emea
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.