Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
We are looking to hire a C Developer, who will be part of our Imunify360 team.
Imunify360 Security Suite is a product of CloudLinux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS in security and stability for hosting providers. Imunify is an innovative security solution designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy-to-use solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention. In this position, you will work and contribute to major, open-source projects like Apache HTTPD, OpenSSL, and MySQL. You will also backport security fixed to stable, maintaining versions of those projects.
CloudLinux is a global remote-first company. We are driven by our principles: Do the right thing, employees first, we are remote first, and we deliver high volume, low-cost Linux infrastructure and security products that help companies to increase the efficiency of their operations. Every person on our team supports each other and does what we can to ensure everyone is successful. We are truly a great place to work.
For more details about our company go to Cloudlinux.com.
As our C Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing security modules for various Linux software (Apache, Nginx, PHP, dovecot, Pam)
- Optimizing algorithms used in existing code to reduce overhead
- Cover your code with unit and functional tests
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 5+ years of С programming experience
- GNU/Linux operating system administration and shell scripting experience
- Ability to work with various build systems like Autotools, make and cmake
- Experience with git-based development processes
- Experience in debugging (mostly gdb and command line)
- Experience in zend php extension development will be a plus
- Experience in the development of web-server modules: Nginx , Apache/OpenLiteSpeed and understanding of the web-server architecture and workflow will be a plus
- Golang language knowledge will be a plus
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid 24 days of vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.