Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Reachâs vision is to bring blockchain to the world by unlocking its feasibility, practicality, and usefulness for the masses. We are making blockchain mainstream. Reach is a programming language and specialized compiler that allows full-stack developers to build decentralized applications at a fraction of the cost, complexity, and time. We are drastically reducing the barrier to entry into blockchain development and are on our way to becoming the central platform developers use to build on blockchain!
We are currently seeking a Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern to support us in building awareness and selling our blockchain training and education product to developers eager to up-skill and make the jump into web3.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated, self-starting, and eager to support the ins and outs of Social Media & Digital Marketing for a growing startup. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills in social media, SEO, and digital marketing while gaining web3 experience. They will play a pivotal role in helping launch Reachâs most exciting education and community-driven product and service.
Time Commitment: 5-10 hours per week, start immediately. This is a remote role.
Pay: $15-$20/hour depending on experience
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Assist with email marketing campaigns
- Write social media captions that speak to the companyâs target audience
- Create, keep up to date, and execute weekly and monthly social media content and marketing schedules to promote Reachâs product
- Share social media engagement analytics and identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Perform social media marketing research if and when necessary
- Respond to comments and DMs on all of Reachâs social media platforms
- Brainstorm and research ideas for original content
- Avid self-learner with a passion for the digital marketing industry and social media specifically
- Experience in digital marketing
- Basic if not intermediate knowledge of web3 and blockchain technology
- High-level of experience working with Discord, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn.
- Strong Canva skills
- Impeccable writing and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently without sacrificing quality
- Highly reliable.
Huge BONUS -
- Knowledge of WebFlow
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Experience growing a large TikTok following
What Youâll Learn:
This is an awesome opportunity for an undergraduate or graduate student that is social media and tech savvy and eager to get their hands dirty managing the social media, outreach efforts and marketing for a growing web3 tech startup.
This role will allow you to learn about and gain experience in the following:
- Working at a cutting edge blockchain startup (you will get exposure to web3 and will have access to members of our team to deepen that knowledge; you will also experience what it is like to work at fast-paced startup)
- Sharpen your digital marketing and selling skills
- Sharpen your ability to write effective and persuasive copy
- Search Engine Optimization and how to write for both the algorithm and the audience
- Branding: creating taglines, branded vocabulary, tone, and intentional messages for our specific audience
- Project management: we expect you to manage up to our team, voice your opinions, and ensure deadlines for marketing and social media posts are met.
Our Commitment to You:
Reach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.