Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
We are looking for a web3 communications associate to help raise awareness of our brand and products among a wide range of audiences that criss-cross both web3 and web2. Comfortable wearing different (and many) hats, you are as adept at content creation as you are at coordination, helping drive work of the highest standard. You are comfortable interacting with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, and collaborating with them to spearhead new endeavours. You are also strategic, identifying and evaluating opportunities across paid/earned/owned channels.
- Support the development and execution of content strategies across our marketing channels
- Help develop and manage internal documentation: Brand and product messaging docs, editorial calendars, media kits, coverage trackers, FAQs, and more.
- Explore opportunities for marketing collaboration with our integration partners and drive their execution
- Support content development for our social media, blog, website, thought leadership, media outreach, and more by collaborating with the design, developer relations, product, partnerships and engineering teams
- Support media outreach and help maintain media lists and other relevant materials
- Help pitch and coordinate executive speaking opportunities and interviews
- Support WalletConnect’s events strategy and community initiatives
- Help manage WalletConnect’s social media accounts and monitor activity/sentiment
The right candidate:
- Proven experience in a communications, PR, or editorial role, ideally in Web3
- A mix of agency and in-house marketing experience is preferred
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Comfortable working with an engineering-focused org
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Native English speaker
- Passion and curiosity for web3
- Events experience
- Media/PR experience
- Fully remote position with quarterly team offsites and budget for your home office or work environment
- Ability to travel and join other team members during events
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Token offering
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/walletconnect-web3-communications-associate
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.