Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
We are creating a web app to positively reinforce restaurant staff so they continue to work hard at their jobs. The app will give managers the ability to create tasks, allow makers to complete tasks, and for performance to be tracked and rewarded. Makers will appreciate the app because they will be incentivized to keep working hard and at high quality. Managers will enjoy the app because they will have the ability to easily organize their kitchen staff’s work and see helpful analytics on their staff performance.
We need a frontend Vue 3 developer who can create an Ionic app from screen components in Storybook. Our app is using the Ionic framework with Vue 3 and has already been initialized. We have a dedicated UI developer (Josh) who creates the screen UIs from designs in Figma. Your responsibility would be to take those UIs and give them functionality, creating the finished product by integrating with backend APIs written by our backend developer (Dhanish).
- Vue 3 (not just Vue 2)
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA), especially current cross-platform capabilities
- Calling a backend API (HTTP)
- Asynchronous code (async/await, or promises)
- CSS Custom Properties (aka CSS Variables)
- Ionic Framework (v6)
- Firebase / Google Cloud
- You have experience with Storybook
- You've worked with state machines (XState)
You’ll be expected to complete a mutually agreed upon set of tasks per one-week sprint until the epic is completed.
- Monday morning Sprint Review and Planning to look over the work that we’ve accomplished, address any inefficiencies, and identify the tasks we will focus on next.
- Frequent text-based stand-ups to make sure we are all on track and not blocked
- Anthony Rajski — Product Owner
- Josh Loya — UI Developer
- Dhanish Mehta — Backend Developer
Developer to send a 3-5 minute video which shows a demo of a web app made using Vue. Video should include:
- A look at the front-end functionality
- A look at the code
- Comments on what role the developer played in creating the app
NOTE: Developers who do not submit this video will not be considered as highly as those who do. Sending this video shows you've read this far, demonstrate the value of collaboration, and respect the hiring process we're implementing.
An optional skill assessment to ensure developer has the expertise needed for the project.
Sign contractor agreement and begin the project.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/contra-vue-3-web-app-development-at-bump-tasks
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.