Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Recharge is the leader in powering physical subscriptions, making it one of the most important ecommerce engines. Recharge powers over 50M subscriptions worldwide and has processed more than 10B in transactions. More than 15K brands such as Verve Coffee Roasters, Bokksu, Who Gives A Crap, Billie, and Bite Toothpaste Bits rely on Recharge daily to grow their businesses and delight their customers.
Recharge’s mission is to enable brands and merchants to form strong, lasting relationships with their customers through recurring purchases. As merchants seek ways to drive more direct sales and distribution through their channels and move away from a reliance on traditional online marketing strategies, Recharge has made it possible to grow businesses with seamless, recurring customer transactions.
Bootstrapped until 2020, Recharge is valued at over 2.1B dollars and is a double unicorn with a total raise of 277M dollars. Join us as we work with our merchants to define the future of ecommerce.
You will play a critical role in defining our voice and leading our marketing strategies during a time of evolution and growth, as Recharge advances from being the leading subscriptions commerce solution in the market, to defining a new category of Commerce Optimization. This role is an opportunity to be part of a team filled with highly talented individuals who enjoy working together to empower merchants with powerful tools and insights to grow.
While reporting to the CEO, You will own the vision, strategy, and execution of marketing Recharge's evolution to a multi-product, multi-platform future, across all marketing channels; performance, field, partner, product marketing, customer lifecycle marketing, brand, and creative.
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility
- Understand the voice and needs of our customers to build and evolve a powerful brand presence with our customers and partners. You will align cross-functional stakeholders on our messaging and strategy to drive a shared vision
- Be the ultimate partner with GTM and Product teams alike to drive marketing for the launch and adoption of multiple product lines; including develop compelling customer messaging across the customer journey of awareness, lead generation, adoption, and cross-sell
- Lead the development of new marketing and growth channels for the company; forward-thinking campaigns that will capture new audiences and re-engage existing merchants
- Empower and enable Sales and Account Management teams with tools and influential messaging to drive acquisition and retention. You will maximize lead generation and web conversion of ecommerce merchants
- You will also partner with our creative and channel leads to develop a content strategy designed to increase engagement, conversion, and retention; including identifying and executing on ecommerce and direct to consumer thought leadership campaigns that help our customers grow
- Evolve reporting and tracking of KPIs to drive success; synthesizing multiple data points to continuously improve efficiency of channels, assets, and processes
- You will lead by example in building great partnerships across all teams at Recharge in order to deliver on our company vision.
- You will instill a culture of collaboration and curiosity with a results-driven mindset, challenging and developing your marketing team to be great leaders.
- 15+ years of marketing experience in a SaaS marketing capacity (ecommerce preferred)
- 5+ years senior management level experience leading teams
- Experience building and delivering successful multi-channel marketing plans across events, performance marketing, ABL, etc.
- Experience developing brand and product positioning within the ecommerce landscape, bridging together consumer data, competitive/trend analysis, and creative vision
- Experience with SEO, digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Deep familiarity with typical marketing tech stacks (Salesforce, Drift, Highspot, Metadata, ON24, Mutiny)
- You are an inspirational leader, and a known and respected developer of people
- You lead with curiosity, are a superlative collaborator, bridge builder and partner to multiple stakeholders across the company
- You are highly analytical, with an ability to construct data driven GTM insights and recommendations
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and are comfortable working with executives, developers, sales representatives, and partners alike
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
This link leads to the Anthem Blue Cross machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes network negotiated rates for all items and services; allowed amounts for OON items, services and prescription drugs; and negotiated rates and historical prices for network prescription drugs (delayed). EIN 80-6245138. This link leads to the Kaiser machine-readable files.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.