Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: United States
Who we're looking for:
You obsess over great positioning, exciting product launches, and great stories behind the products of tomorrow. But you pair your storytelling passion with data to make sure it resonates with the market.
You have marketing heroes, whether it's Gene Schwartz, David Oligvy, John Caples, or the modern day magicians behind Salesforce or HubSpot (Your friends find it odd that you know the full names of marketing legends). You have a secret inbox where you sign up for marketing campaigns, and buy things (your partner tells you you need to stop) just to feel the experience. In other words, you love the art and science of marketing.
You have a polite yet persistent way of always asking "Who's the customer?", "What's the pain and hook?", and "when do I get our marketing dollars back?".
And while you can manage across product, demand, and sales enablement, you have your "sweet spot", the area you have more depth than most. And that is shepherding fantastic products into the market, hand in hand with product leaders.
What will I do?
As VP of Marketing at Jetpack Workflow ... you will build, execute, and monitor our marketing strategies that align with our business goals and customer "jobs". Reporting directly to the CEO, you will build the go-to-market playbook for our new version. You will also be responsible for managing and optimizing our current marketing funnel. Our core need is a tenured product launch/GTM expert with a proven history of success with B2B SaaS products and funnels.
What would make you a phenomenal fit:
- You're a born action taker who also values collaboration (let's go fast, together)
- You're a problem solver and fast learner, looking to iterate to find the right message, for the right customer, at the right time, in the right channel.
- Based in North America, with a quiet home office and fast internet (we're remote :)
- At least 10+ years of experience in product marketing or demand generation in SaaS, with experience in building GTM playbooks and campaigns.
- Track record of measurable, impactful marketing campaigns around product releases or launches that deliver against business goals
- Incredible writing skills. You have a knack for succinct, magnetic copy
- Strong understanding and experience of working within a SaaS based company
- An ability to drive and execute marketing plans
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals, manage contractors (and in the future, FTE's)
Envision yourself doing the following
- Developing, executing, and managing marketing strategies that successfully drive top of funnel leads (MQLs) and free trials
- Developing clear, concise, and compelling product positioning and messaging
- Identifying ideal customers to develop references, case studies, and champions
- Managing and meeting our marketing goals and calendar to coincide with key product launches
- Monitoring all marketing campaigns and optimizing towards key metrics (ROAS, etc)
- Managing existing contractor and agency relationships
- Conducting market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary ($165K-$190K)
- 3% 401K match program
- Equity grant options in the company
- Flexible, remote work
- Take-what-you-need vacation and sick days
- Generous health, vision, and dental coverage
- Home Office Stipend (internet, setup, new MacBook, etc)
- Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
Why Jetpack Workflow:
We believe that recurring client work can get done on time, every time, and we'll build the #1 platform in the market to consistently deliver on our vision.
Ultimately, recurring client work shouldn't be a source of frustration, but a way of building meaningful relationships while empowering the firm owner, and their team, to do their best work.
Jetpack Workflow is a workflow and client management platform built for ambitious accounting firms. We launched after interviewing 100's of accounting firm owners on what was most stressful about running a firm. From the pain of "checklist management" came Jetpack Workflow. 6 years later, we're now a fully remote, Inc5000 company that is embarking on the next chapter of our business. You'll be part of our team (small but mighty group of 15) that brings a new version to market, expands our addressable market, and helps carry the profession into the post Covid era of work. We've raised outside capital but none from a single traditional venture capital firm, which means we get to stay focused on helping our customers get their client work done on time, every time (instead of the next round of funding). You'll be inheriting a robust inbound marketing system but will be in charge of building the next evolution of marketing at the company.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/jetpack-workflow-vice-president-vp-of-marketing
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.