Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- You will be a crucial member of a small, yet efficient team, where your skills and ideas will have a significant impact.
- You will work on an active project where users' feedback matters and often drives the need for creative solutions.
- We will encourage and support you to expand your skills and knowledge beyond your current area of expertise.
- We promote fully remote work by utilizing Slack, Notion, and Figma for asynchronous communication, and scheduling meetings mainly for in-depth discussions on requirements or implementation.
- Previous experience in creating UX flows for web and mobile applications based on requirement briefs
- Extensive experience using Figma
- Ability to work within an existing design system and maintain consistency
- Ability to design necessary UI assets for your flows
- Experience in designing graphics for marketing purposes
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Availability for at least 3 hours of overlap with Singapore timezone and, ideally, CET timezone (8am to 7pm)
- Build new flows and improve existing ones that align with our design system and flows in Figma.
- Collaborate with the product owner and developers to find the optimal solution for given requirements.
- Conduct research to help develop the user experience strategy.
- Make UX/UI adjustments based on user feedback.
- Provide developers with complete UI and UX files, as well as exported assets.
- Support our marketing design needs for paid social, email, and in-product messaging.
- Express your opinions, share your knowledge, and participate in clear and honest team communication.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/orderez-ux-ui-designer
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.