Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Search for and book air travel for clients. The search will be conducted utilizing different tools and websites. Paid travel is most often booked in the Sabre system, but some vendors (including all award travel) must be booked directly with the airlines either via phone or online.
- Arrange hotels, car rentals, transfers, and more in relation to flights that are booked for some clients.
- Prepare flight updates and help clients when things go wrong (missed connections, cancellations, you name it).
- Help new and existing clients by answering phone calls and email inquiries promptly.
- Reliable - You’ll be working remotely, and we don’t like to micro-manage. Things move quickly here and we need everyone to be on duty when expected. If you say you’ll do something, we need to trust you’ll follow through.
- Creative - Building on that, we need you to use your imagination to find (slightly) wacky solutions. Anyone can find the nonstop, but it takes skill to come up with that 3-stop option via Zimbabwe.
- Quick Learner - We don’t require that you know a ton about booking travel when you start (though it helps). There is a ton to learn, but we’ll train you on what you need to know. We just need you to be able to pick things up quickly.
- Detail Oriented - Dealing with air travel is not easy since there are a million important details and all have to be conveyed correctly. Even little things matter. For example, does it bother you that there’s no hyphen between “Detail” and “Oriented”? It should.
- Common Sense - You should have it. Clients don’t always tell us exactly what they want, so you need to know when to put the pieces together and when to ask for more information.
- Calm - This is for your own good. Things can get intense here. It all moves fast: award seats disappear, clients get angry, and flights cancel. If you can keep yourself calm, you’ll be ahead of the game.
- Clean - You’ll need to have a clean background. Since you’ll be handling sensitive data, a background check will be required.
- Business Casual - Our interactions with clients are always professional, but that doesn’t mean they’re rigid or stilted. It’s always a conversation, and it should sound like one. (As for the dress code, well, we’re home-based so that’s up to you.)
- You’ll work from home (or wherever, really), so make sure you have a place that’s quiet and comfortable. Preference is given to those who have permanent residency (for tax purposes) in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.
- You’ll need to have a reliable computer (Windows or Apple) and phone. We’re a cloud-based company, so a quality internet connection is required.
- Be comfortable with online chat for internal needs, sometimes with video.
- We are looking for a full-time employee, working a Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:30 pm PT shift.
- We are open to part-time applicants depending on company needs and applicant experience.
- Starting pay is $17 per hour.
- We’re hoping to have someone start as quickly as possible.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/cranky-concierge-travel-architect
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.