Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Germany Frankfurt
At Vicoland, we transform the two-trillion professional services market. We do so by giving the gig economy a new dimension: Virtual Companies, in short: “Vicos”. The Vicos allow freelancers to team up and act as if they were a real company, competing successfully for interesting, large projects. Our digital platform provides legal, organizational, and transactional tech which enables collaboration of Vicos and clients throughout projects. Vicoland has started operations with Fortune 500 companies (e.g. Netflix, WPP, BD) and smaller clients. Our technology is appraised by partners and research (e.g.: SAP, Forrester, Kelly).
To further develop our platform and accelerate growth we are looking for an outstanding developer. Someone who is 10x not only for him- or herself but who propels a whole team. Someone with a track-record of making a notable difference in developing outstanding software at high productivity. Someone who can quickly assess a problem and choose the best route to solve it fast and efficiently. Someone who has been staying abreast of innovation, most recently of AI tools. If that’s you, this is your opportunity.Tasks
- Design software solutions for complex user stories to enable solid, versatile architecture and efficient coding.
- Interact with product managers and UX designers end-to-end to create the best possible solutions from a user and tech perspective.
- Design, develop, maintain, and test high-performance, scalable, testable and secure code for complex, well-documented web applications.
- Use PHP in backend and, if you are fullstack, Angular for frontend.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure that code is of high quality. Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise.
- Explore and evangelize AI usage, in general, to expedite the coding process and improve the product.e application.
- Utilize GitHub Copilot extensively to improve the speed and accuracy of coding.
- Explore and evangelize AI usage, in general, to expedite the coding process and improve the product. the coding process and improve the product.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in PHP (and Angular) development.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot and debug complex issues.
- Passion for creating elegant, efficient, and maintainable architecture and code.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Successful experience in PHP development with a deep understanding of object-oriented programming principles.
- Strong know-how with PHP frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony.
- Proficiency in using GitHub Copilot to expedite the coding process.
- Expertise with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git.
- Become a tech development rockstar in a company with a transformative mission and large-scale potential.
- Join a forward-thinking product development teamof 30 with talented developers, embracing innovation.
- Collaborate with product managers and designers who are passionate about creating outstanding user experiences.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule that allows you to balance work and personal life, working from one of our offices in Germany or Spain or from anywhere else.
- Get access to learning and development opportunities to improve or acquire skills and advance your career.
- Work in a dynamic, diverse (19 nations) and fast-paced environment where you can make a meaningful impact on the product and the company.
- Benefit from a competitive salary and a share in the company.
We believe in learning. If you think you qualify based on the above, but lack some of the hard skills, still apply. Hard skills are easy to learn if you have the right mindset.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/vicoland-talented-backend-developer-m-f-d
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.