Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
This is a 100% remote role that can be located anywhere. We are obliged by the job posting sites to denote a country in order to advertise with them.
Support Engineer is responsible for the initial handling of tickets and ensuring that customer inquiries/issues regardless of the product line get off to a successful start. The Support Engineer will gather information for a ticket, search for resolution in the documentation, review known error/bugs database, and work for a quick resolution. Where a resolution is not possible (SLA impact or skills lacking), the Support Engineer will escalate the ticket to a higher level. This role acts as being the face of the company, representing the Global Services organization.
As a result, a Support Engineer is responsible for exhibiting the most positive impactful first engagement with the customer, providing effortless customer experience, and demonstrating strong technical skills as well as listening/understanding skills and empathy.
Support Engineers are expected to be well familiar with internal policies and procedures as well as with external and internal technical documentation. Support Engineers are also expected to help manage and contribute to the knowledge base documentation.
More details about the project can be found on our website.
What you will do:
- Give world-class technical support to worldwide customers.
- Use your Linux skills to analyze and solve different technical issues.
- Work closely with developers, troubleshooting, bug-fixing, and issue-tracking.
- Engage directly with customers, make sure they’re happy, loving us and our products.
- Involve yourself with product development, using your insight of customer’s issues and use cases.
- Create Knowledge Base articles based on your findings.
- Located in the EEST time zone. This is a MUST.
- Technical, a passionate problem-solver with a customer-centric mindset.
- Feel at home with Linux, because you’ll be supporting the world’s best web hosting Linux-based operating system, and other leading Linux-based products.
- Organized, resourceful, and responsive, because you’ll be working remotely, at home, or wherever suits you best.
- Flexible, willing to work shifts or do what’s necessary to help our customers on a 24/7/365 basis.
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.