Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Appwrite is looking for an experienced support engineer. You‘ll be responsible for answering support questions on various platforms - support tickets, Discord, GitHub issues, GitHub discussions, Reddit, and more. You will work primarily with the Engineering team on a daily basis and will also collaborate with our team as needed.
This role is a great fit for someone with a strong interest in teaching, analyzing, and solving problems and enjoying being part of an open-source community. You will be able able to work with a fast-moving, fast-growing startup, and love being part of a fun, happy, vibrant organization that all enjoy working together, this will be a great place for you!
Respond to developer issues related to Appwrite services, APIs, and SDKs ensuring technical issues are resolved promptly to ensure developer satisfaction
- Actively monitor & engage all questions within the Appwrite community including Appwrite-related posts and provide knowledgeable insights about Appwrite (GitHub discussions, Discord community, Reddit, Twitter, and any related channels of developer questions etc)
Take ownership of support cases, seeing them through to resolution
Manage support ticket questions, including assigning tickets to appropriate team members
- Collaborate with the DevRel team and Engineering teams
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts to enhance Appwrite's performance, features, and usability
- Report Appwrite-related bugs to the appropriate teams and collaborate with them to ensure timely fixes and updates
- Proactively monitor Appwrite systems, services, and APIs to detect and address potential issues before they impact users
- Escalate complex issues to higher-level support or engineering teams when necessary, using FAQs, documentation, or their own knowledge of the product
- Communicate with developers using a professional and empathetic tone to foster positive interactions and effective problem-solving
- Create and maintain support articles and common questions and solutions in a Knowledge Base
Update a weekly report highlighting KPIs, challenges, repeated questions, and areas for product improvement. Use metrics to measure and track support effectiveness, response times, and resolution efficiency
Be willing to go above-and-beyond when supporting our developers
2+ years of experience with customer facing technical support and technical troubleshooting
Experience with creating and presenting detailed reports to showcase support performance and suggest improvements
Great communication skills, including patience, to work with developers that are in different cultures around the world
Good understanding of programming and software troubleshooting. (Knowledge of Appwrite is a big bonus!)
🏠 100% Remote
Our entire company is distributed, so we take remote work seriously. If you’d rather not work from home, we will cover the cost of a coworking or office space.
📈 Stock Options
Get generous stock options for a company that is growing blazing fast and is backed by top VCs
🕰 Flexible Hours & Days
We're a remote team working in different time zones, from UTC+06:00 to UTC-06:00. Choose the hours and days that work best for you!
Employees receive generous medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Full-time contractors will have the cost of healthcare factored into their salary. Our recruiting team can help confirm which applies to you.
❤️ Github Sponsorship of Your Choice
We would love to give an annual sponsorship to any GitHub project of your choice!
Appwrite provides $3,000 USD for employees to attend conferences, take classes, or otherwise further their education.
We typically meet up couple times a year in person for work and fun! What will be our next location? NYC, London, LA, or Barcelona? Help us decide!
🖥 Top Notch Equipment
Appwrite will let you choose a new laptop of your choice (up to $3,000 USD) and will reimburse up to $500 USD for office expenses.
🧦 Unlimited SWAGS
At Appwrite, we really love Swags. Each new team member gets unlimited credits to grab any official Appwrite Swag that they wish.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.