Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
- Are you in high-demand for your skills, but don’t want to be a cog in a wheel at a large company?
- Would you like the opportunity to live and work abroad, but don’t want to come home from a year of “teaching English” and be behind in your career?
- Would you describe yourself as an ace in media buying, creative, and high-converting funnels? And are someone who has directly managed millions of dollars on Facebook/Meta, Google, Tiktok, etc.
- Do you want to be on the forefront of building an amazing community of parents who encourage health and wellness? Backed by a purpose-driven e-commerce brand?
- Has a STRONG portfolio of work (we’re looking to see your breadth of work and get a feel for your creative approach, execution style, and data/results insights)
- Showcasing a deep understanding of growth marketing world
- Has a philosophy/strategy behind the choices made
- Is able to work independently to drive that growth
- Has always been the “tech person” in their family and feels at home troubleshooting tech issues.
- Knows proven skills are great, but leave your ego at the door. We value hunger for learning. Expert or not, we want a team player excited about growing.
- Is a finisher. Do you hate leaving projects unfinished? You must love the details of your projects and work dutifully to ensure the user has a positive experience with your product.
- Is a self-starter who won’t take no for an answer.
- Has strong quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Has an ability to write so that people can’t help but engage, comment, and share!
- Can write editorial content (long-form)
- Can do SEO & keyword research
- Someone who thinks that learning is over when school is over.
- Someone who is only motivated by a boss telling him or her to work harder.
- Someone who doesn’t believe that how you feel on the inside directly correlates with how you perform in life and business.
- Drive data-driven paid acquisition across channels.
- Be the Sherlock Holmes of data—spot trends, optimize.
- Collaborate with creatives for killer ad campaigns.
- Own the funnel—maximize conversions at every step.
- Test, test, test! Insights drive performance.
- Craft compelling narratives
- Write a COVER LETTER addressing the following questions
- Why do you think you'd be the “Growth Marketing Rockstar” we’re looking for? Describe why you’re a consistent high-achiever. Give SPECIFIC examples of past achievements and/or accolades related to your successes. (TIP) If you literally only had 30 seconds with me in an elevator, what would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
- What are the last three books you've read?
- What do you do for fun?
- Explain what you're doing now for work and why you’re looking elsewhere.
- To ensure your attention to detail, please include the words “Pink Cadillac” in the first paragraph of your cover letter.
- Include a link to a 5-10min Loom recording of your best funnel (driving sales, not leads). Your recording should highlight strategy, management, execution, results, and learnings. This link should be included in your cover letter and the body of your submission email.
- Create ONE document (Word or PDF) that contains both your custom cover letter, your resume, and your PORTFOLIO.
- Cover letter first, including your funnel link.
- Resume second.
- Portfolio third.
- Click the “Apply Now” button on this page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/first-day-sr-growth-marketer
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.