Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Share Option Plan
- 100% Remote
- Insurtech industry leader worldwide
At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C;
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally;
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more;
- We're an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 34 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world;
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors;
- We have offices in the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE and Vietnam;
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021;
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world.
What You Will Do:
CoverGo is looking for a Pre-Sales Business Analyst that will provide support for sales activities and delivery teams, working with the solutions architects, writing proposals, solutions overviews and value propositions, translating these into offerings for delivery and then presenting them to the clients. You will therefore assist the sales team in the sales conversion process, answer RFPs, and configure simple proof of concepts of the CoverGo platform.
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis - Attending discovery calls with the sales team, understanding, analyzing, and clarifying the requirements, detailed scoping of requirements.
- Research & Solutioning - Technical solutions identification as per the business goals & requirements expressed by the client, and based on the CoverGo platform features.
- Effort & Cost Estimation - Collaborating and discussing with the engineering & delivery teams to prepare the effort estimations and best solution for clients.
- Demo & Proof of Concept preparation - Build & configure insurance products of clients in the CoverGo platform, and demonstrate such platform capabilities & features to clients.
- Presentation - Preparing techno-commercial proposals and assisting the sales team during presentation to the clients.
- Once deals are closed won by the sales team, assist on the handover process with the delivery team and lead the project kick-off meeting.
- Develop customer’s staff usage of the platform by providing technical information and training.
- Any other task as may be assigned
What We Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Insurance, Technology, Business Administration, and/or a related field.
- 3+ years experience in a pre-sales role
- Strong experience working in the health insurance or insurtech industry is a must.
- Exceptional presentation and communications capabilities, written and spoken English is a must, Cantonese and/or other Asian languages is a plus.
- Confidence presenting to a highly skilled and experienced audience, including enterprise architects and C-level executives.
- Experience participating in successful projects with cross-functional teams.
- Agile/Scrum Framework for Project Planning & Release Management experience.
- Ability to understand complex systems and related data to surface actionable insights, demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Basic understanding of technical development cycle of a mobile application, enterprise saas and/or web portals.
- Business analysis skills including facilitation, process documentation, requirements gathering and user acceptance testing.
- Strong organizational/time management skills to prioritize work and meet deadlines within defined timeframes.
- Performing/interpreting requirement analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients.
- Physical base in Asia, Hong Kong or Singapore is preferred.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Remote Work Opportunity
- Local time zone office hours, work by your schedule
- Paid Time Offs
- Share Option Plan
- Company performance bonus
- Company activities & team offsites to exotic locations
- Training and development plan
Covergo Company Video
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.