Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Magic Inc.
We're the Engineering Team at Magic, a company that provides virtual assistants, matched and managed for our clients with the software we build.
Our company came out of Y Combinator in 2015 with strong venture-backed funding with over $17MM raised to date and a round led by Sequoia Capital. We've got one team of 5 engineers plus a project manager, a product team, and a designer. We plan to add a second team within 6 months so you can grow and learn as either an individual contributor or a team lead.
Knowledge transfer and learning are core values, so we expect you to contribute to mentoring, code reviews, pair programming, and tech exploration, while striving to improve our agile software development process.
- Fully remote across Asia and US time zones (we have no physical office and are staying 100% remote even when the pandemic ends)
- Our engineers self-manage, working async at any time they wish
- Require only a few meetings for scrum coordination or pairing
- Encourage work time contributed to open source or civic engagement projects Build a strong learning culture around mentorship, pairing, blogging, exploratory projects, in-house talks, and outside conferences
- Actively explore and adopt new tech (for example, moving from frameworks to HTML-standard web components)
- Conduct in-depth research on emerging machine learning technologies and provide insights and recommendations to the organization.
- Use AI technologies and APIs to drive business growth and improve operational efficiency through automation and other means..
- Implement software solutions and conduct code reviews.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas where AI can be leveraged to drive innovation and growth.
- Develop and implement best practices for AI development and deployment.
- Apply GPT, GPT-type technology
- Complete onboarding and get familiar with our tools and process.
- Get to know the team.
- Work with colleagues to release small features and bug fixes.
- Be responsible for releasing features to production on a rapid agile cadence
- Take ownership and lead a technical project;
- Or, become an expert on a specific technology or product domain.
- Help to set direction for the AI Engineering team.
- Architect larger systems.
- Help to bring on new team members and level up existing team members.
You choose how to interview! We know different people have different desires for the interviewing process. Here's a menu of ways we can get to know you.
We aim to spend less than 3 hours of your time in interviews and assessments, and we’ll get back to you promptly with a written offer to join the team immediately after your final interview. We realize your time is valuable.
Initial 30-minute discussion with our in-house tech recruiter. Ask her your deal-breaker questions and she'll tell you why you might want to work for our company.
Talk to the Technical Project Manager for a "culture fit" interview. You can schedule a 1-hour interview to find out what it's like working on our engineering team and give us the chance to get to know your style as well.
30-minute interview with our Head of Engineering to discuss our expectations for job success and your expectations for job growth.
If you're interested in this job, take the next step and set up a call with our in-house tech recruiter.
We look forward to meeting you! Get started now by using this link to schedule your initial interview: : https://calendly.com/ysai-lafrades/initial_discussion
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience working with AI products and deployment
- Background in working and interacting with existing AI APIs
- Extensive knowledge of machine learning algorithms and their applications.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A passion for staying current with emerging AI technologies and trends.
- Nice to have: experience with AI libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and scikit-learn.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/magic-inc-software-engineer
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.