Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
CloudLinux is a global remote-first company. We are driven by our principles: Do the right thing, employees first, we are remote first, and we deliver high volume, low-cost Linux infrastructure and security products that help companies to increase the efficiency of their operations. Every person on our team supports each other and does what we can to ensure everyone is successful. We are truly a great place to work.
The TuxCare division of CloudLinux Inc. is on a mission to minimize the world’s risk of cyber exploitation. Through its automated live security patching solutions and extended lifecycle support services for Linux and open source software and languages, TuxCare allows thousands of organizations to rapidly remediate vulnerabilities for increased security and compliance. The world’s largest enterprises, government agencies, service providers, universities, and research institutions are protected by TuxCare on over one million workloads and growing. For more information, go to tuxcare.com.
We are looking for a highly motivated marketing professional to administer our social media accounts and develop strategies to engage with our B2B audiences. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, strategy development for audience engagement, and responding to followers. You will manage TuxCare’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As our Tuxcare Social Media Manager you will:
- Establish goals and metrics for measuring and benchmarking efforts
- Develop and manage TuxCare’s social media strategy to deliver a balance of brand, product and thought leadership messages in support of overall marketing strategy and organization goals in creative and engaging ways.
- Execute the TuxCare social media strategy, including content creation, content curation, campaign building, community management, community engagement and reporting
- Owning the social content strategy, including creation and management:
- Publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Create a regular publishing schedule and implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Design, conduct and deliver standard and custom social media reports including campaign results and social listening
- Coordination with employee advocacy and sales engagement program leads
- Monitor social media competitive landscape, producing quarterly insight
- Stay updated of current technology, social media, advertising and content marketing trends to keep abreast of potential opportunities for TuxCare
- Define TuxCare's social engagement and conversation strategy – including targeting clients as well as other brand advocates (news outlets, thought leaders, etc.)
- Find / Manage Influencer relationships in various fields
To be successful you should have:
- Linux or cybersecurity, or SaaS experience is a plus
- At least 2 years experience in social media management for a B2B company
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Canva or Photoshop skills is a plus
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Google Analytics or similar data reporting
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.