Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Hong Kong
- Manage multiple client social media accounts (8-10 accounts). This includes, but is not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, Telegram, etc…
- Engage in Strategic Planning to improve brand awareness, engage social communities, drive traffic and leads to clients websites.
- Create and edit quality written, graphic, and video content for social accounts with a keen eye for strategy, trend-setting/capturing, and increasing KPIs.
- Reputation Management
- Extensive knowledge of social media platform inner workings, efficiency workflows, and platform limitations.
- Benchmarking of existing competition, and keeping in touch with current trends on Social Media platforms.
- Must be able to receive and process your own payments in USDT/USDC/DAI
- Have a ERC-20 private wallet
- Self-starter, ability to remain focused and work diligently 100% remotely from home with minimal management direction
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills in English (REQUIRED)
- Past experience in a digital marketing, social media, or community management position (min. 2 years experience or more. Please list references when submitting a resume.)
- Must be familiar with Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Business Insights, Ads Manager, and preferred experience with Zoho, Telegram, Slack, and Google Products
- Ability and confidence to manage a minimum of 8 - 12 accounts on a monthly basis
- Excellent knowledge of cryptocurrency trends with a deep focus on social media and hype cycles
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and in a fast-paced changing environment
- Be responsive and respect deadlines while taking the initiative to create own deadlines and expectations for supporting team and client
- Intensive time management in order to complete tasks on one's own time schedule
- Have a strategic approach to social planning and able to develop recommendations for clients
- Very strong copywriting skills
- Highly curious about social and digital trends, and willing to experiment with new ideas
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Time management: the ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines
- Maintain a good level of design quality and strong work ethic
- Good command of spoken and written English is REQUIRED
- Willing to contribute and work as a team
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/amazix-smm-social-media-manager-web3-crypto
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.