Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Skrapp.io is currently seeking an experienced Content Specialist with proficiency in SEO to join our team. As a company that provides enrichment tools and email finders for B2B sales and email marketing, we help professionals transform public data into an advanced prospecting tool.
As a Content Strategist, you will be in charge of increasing our visibility and ranking across various search engines, while also helping our users find the best solutions for their needs through meaningful, engaging content. Your job will be to understand search trends and create content that helps us rank for the right keywords and phrases.
- Research top keywords most relevant for Skrapp.io and create in-depth, scalable SEO and content plans.
- Develop new content and content repurposing framework that increase Skrapp's search results rankings for top keywords.
- Write compelling, high-quality website and creative content, including product pages, landing pages, blog posts, guides, A-Z glossaries, pillar pages, checklists, product decks, listicles, video tutorials, and expert round-ups, among other short and long-form content formats, to gradually develop a robust content repository.
- Update the website and blog content on a periodic basis for maximum optimization of search engine rankings.
- Seek out white hat partnerships for backlinks, product placements, product reviews, and quality link exchanges to improve Skrapp's direct traffic and organic presence.
- Kickstart social media using the thought leadership content approach, primarily on LinkedIn and Twitter / X, to gradually position Skrapp.io as a leader in the sales prospecting and productivity tools category.
- Set metrics that track and measurable goals that demonstrate the SEO and content marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to execute the SEO and content plans.
- Efficiently communicate with other peers to align the overall project goals.
- 4-6 years of experience in successfully developing and executing content and SEO.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.).
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with SEO tools like SEMrush, AHrefs, Similarweb, Moz, and Google Search Console.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
We only offer contractor/freelancer contracts to our team members with yearly paid days off (25 days per year). You will pay for your local health insurance and retirement plan independently.
We are a team of young professionals working remotely from Spain, France, Egypt, India, Pakistan, and the United Arab Emirates. The position is fully remote; you will enjoy flexible working hours from anywhere worldwide. We also plan up to 2 retreats per year to exotic destinations accessible by the team members, representing a chance to meet, discuss, work, and do fun activities.
If you are a motivated Content Specialist with hands-on experience in SEO strategies and traffic growth, we invite you to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, contribute to the growth of our company, and continuously expand your skill set in a supportive and innovative environment.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.