Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
As a Senior Web and Content Marketing Manager at Timescale🐯, you will manage our marketing website, defining what customers see, experience, and interact with across their customer journey. You will also create other content to support our marketing initiatives, from paid ad copy, landing pages, ebooks, and whitepapers. The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative thinker who has experience with technical audiences and who enjoys creating compelling narratives and content to engage them.
Top candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of taking full ownership and responsibility for website user experience, content quality and increased conversion rate. You will be joining the Comms and Dev Marketing team to add your web and content skills to existing expertise in PR, social media, SEO, blog content strategy, and developer marketing. Bonus points if you have cloud product experience.
- Using performance insights, competitive and market analysis, and business objectives to define the content marketing strategy for the website and other digital channels.
- Creating various forms of content including landing pages, web copy, email messages, case studies, survey reports, digital assets, and more.
- Maintaining the highest level of editorial oversight for the website and all created content, while staying consistent with brand tone, messaging, and visuals.
- Leading website and content execution by coordinating website/content roadmap, calendar, deliverables, priorities, and timelines with stakeholders, web developers and designers.
- Conducting content audits, identifying gaps, running A/B tests, and optimizing content to improve the customer journey, thereby increasing conversion and engagement metrics.
- Coordinating the implementation, visualization, and insights from Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Microsoft Clarity, and other tools. This includes tracking KPIs and creating dashboards.
- Collaborating with other team members to monitor and improve SEO performance using keyword research, technical infrastructure improvements, and more.
- Staying up-to-date with industry best practices, regulatory requirements, competitor messaging, and customer challenges.
- Managing the contractors (writers, designers, content creators, analytics consultants, etc) necessary to complete projects.
This role is remote, and both written and spoken English language fluency is a requirement. Please provide a portfolio of written and web work.
A little bit about you
You are a self-starter who finds great fulfillment in getting things done—whether it’s launching a new landing page, creating an effective piece of content, or developing a new operational process—and seeing the impact of your work. You are not intimidated by a fast-moving and multi-tasking environment, but rather revel in the opportunity to move quickly with autonomy. You believe that working as a team can improve your own output, and you are awesome but humble and folks look forward to working with you. You’re primarily a writer and content creator for technical audiences, but have managed websites and worked collaboratively with stakeholders, developers and designers.
You also have:
- 5+ years of experience in website management and content marketing, with a strong track record for selling to a technical audience.
- The ability to strategize, concept, create, and scale projects with lots of autonomy.
- An analytical mind with enthusiasm for problem-solving and measuring effectiveness.
- Expert-level organizational, analytical, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, with a high attention to detail.
- The ability to use data and industry insights to make informed marketing decisions.
- Experience in SEO, keyword research, and optimization.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.