Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
YouGov is an international market research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We respect and trust each other, and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 15 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviours. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East, India and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to YouGov. We are committed to giving the world a voice by capturing the opinions of all groups, including the ones that are often under-represented in research. We are also committed to making sure that our products and tools are free from any bias, as accuracy is key to what we do. None of the above can be done without having a truly diverse workforce, in an inclusive workplace. We are very keen on attracting and retaining the best talent. And best talent also means a diverse pool of talent, with various backgrounds and perspectives.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of occupational qualifications, merit, and business need.
As a senior Global Talent Acquisition Specialist based out of EMEA, you will be responsible for executing end-to-end recruitment processes for various roles across different countries in the region. Working closely with hiring managers and HR business partners, you will play a vital role in shaping our workforce by identifying and engaging exceptional individuals who align with our company culture and values. Your expertise in international recruitment and cultural awareness will be essential in attracting diverse and high-performing teams to support our global business objectives.
- Collaborate with HR and hiring managers to understand talent needs, workforce planning, and specific role requirements for various locations within the EMEA region.
- Develop and implement effective sourcing strategies to attract top talent, utilizing job boards, social media, professional networks, and other innovative recruitment techniques.
- Conduct thorough screening and interviewing processes to assess candidates' qualifications, cultural fit, and potential for success within the organization.
- Provide a positive and engaging candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, ensuring prompt feedback and communication with all applicants.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the company, promoting our employer value proposition and unique selling points to potential candidates.
- Maintain and update applicant tracking systems (ATS) and recruitment databases to ensure accurate and up-to-date candidate information.
- Collaborate with other global talent acquisition team members to share best practices, leverage resources, and support cross-regional recruitment initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws, regulations, and company policies during the recruitment process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with universities and professional organizations to expand our talent network and employer brand presence in the EMEA region.
- Stay informed about industry trends and recruitment innovations, sharing insights with the team to continuously improve recruitment strategies.
- 6+ years of experience in talent acquisition, with a focus on recruiting across multiple countries within the EMEA region.
- Demonstrated experience in international recruitment, understanding cultural nuances, and tailoring recruitment strategies for various locations.
- Strong knowledge of local labor laws and regulations within the EMEA region.
- Proficiency in using various recruitment tools and platforms to identify and engage with candidates.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven track record of successfully closing challenging searches and identifying passive candidates.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Fluency in German and English
- A passion for diversity and inclusion, ensuring equitable recruitment practices and promoting a diverse workforce.
To find out how we collect and use your personal data when you apply for a role at YouGov, please read our privacy notice at https://jobs.yougov.com/privacy
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.