Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Intuition Machines provides machine learning-driven products and services to many of the largest companies in the world. We are currently the Largest Independent CAPTCHA service, protecting over 20% of the internet and securing billions of monthly transactions with hCaptcha.com, a world-class humanity detection service. The hCaptcha Enterprise solution has also become the most popular independent solution for large enterprises, online services, public clouds, and firewall providers, and has been deployed by many of the world's largest companies.
Currently we're looking for an experienced professional who could support our deeply technical Customer Support team.
As a Senior Software Support Engineer with Linux, well versed in broad range of IT technologies and domains, seasoned in supporting software and security products, you will deliver unprecedented value to set the world-class bar for our Customer Support operations.
- You will perform an initial triage of the reported issue and carry out the investigation and restoration
- Based on requirements, you will further escalate the issues to higher levels of Support - Engineering and Security
- You will be responsible for the restoration of advanced issues related to our Enterprise Cybersecurity services offering
- You will be responsible for effective communication of incident management progress affecting our customers
- You will be an ambassador for our Customer Support function and will identify and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- In the event of an outage or service disruption, you will coordinate the recovery of our Services by leading and coordinating cross-functional global technology teams
- You will act as the single point of contact to key senior stakeholders including business and technology leadership as well as external partners and customer facing groups
- You will play an integral part in developing our enterprise-wide Service Assurance capability through driving and aligning operational best practices across the technology organization
- You will ensure meeting our excellence goals on a constant basis and identify continual process improvements opportunities
- You will enhance the internal documentation, processes and automation to take our Operations to the next level
- Guide and Support our Tier 1 Customer Support Team with the process and assist them whenever needed
- Several years of experience as a Support Engineer for advanced Software Products / Platforms
- Web Frontend Development experience with web pages development background is a substantial plus
- SQL knowledge is a substantial plus for interacting with our technology stack
- Strong analytical thinking and eager to learn new technologies
- Prior experience with ticket management platforms automation / playbooks / scripting is a huge plus
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing skills, interacting appropriately with colleagues of many technical skill levels, remaining calm and courteous while working in a high-stress situation to resolve incidents.
- A self-starter with an organized and methodical approach to problem solving through attention to detail and a proven ability to build relationships with internal and external, technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A fast learner with an inherent ability to understand complex technology solutions and communicate the impact of incidents in both Technology and business terms.
- Remaining calm and courteous while working in a dynamic situation to resolve incidents.
- A self-starter with an organized and methodical approach to problem solving through attention to detail
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills are a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is a plus
What do we offer:
- Inspiring work environment with great, competent and humble colleagues
- Exposure to bleeding edge technology stack, including cloud, security and machine learning
- Work with one of the most innovative bot management platforms in the world
- Fully remote work, 100% from anywhere in the world #LI-Remote
- Rolling contract with competitive salary
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse global workforce. We believe that the best way to learn, grow, and succeed, both as individuals and as a company, is to foster a culture that is fundamentally rooted in equality.
Join us as we transform cyber security, user privacy, and machine learning online!
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.