We’re looking for a Senior Software Quality Engineer to help us grow and expand our enterprise software product, Truepic Vision, and the potential of its core technology, Truepic Lens. This role will be primarily focused on 1) contributing to an automated test framework to validate the security, quality, reliability, and performance of core components, 2) manually testing Web, API, and Mobile components with a critical and creative eye to ensure the absolute best user experience, and 3) continuing to raise the bar by integrating the latest in software quality industry concepts, technologies, and processes. The Truepic Vision and Truepic Lens products are leveraged by a growing and diverse array of enterprise clients and this role will have a high impact on our company top and bottom line from day one!
- Develop, implement and evolve test automation suites, tools, and services to ensure that every software release is consistently deployed with confidence
- Contribute to manual integration testing of core Web and Mobile components with a critical and creative eye to ensure the absolute best user experience
- Identify key quality metrics and communicate the results to a cross-functional team
- Work towards debugging customer support questions to help identify gaps in existing test suites
- Document internal test cases
- Troubleshoot customer issues to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Approve new software releases for deployment to the Production environment
- Partner closely with our Engineering Team, helping us consistently raise the bar by implementing the latest in modern QA practices
- 5+ years experience in SaaS web and mobile quality engineering
- Mobile (Android and iOS), API, and SaaS Web Application testing experience
- An understanding of security, quality, reliability, and performance best practices in the testing of modern Mobile and SaaS software platforms
- Contributed to and built:
- an API-focused automated test suite
- a Cypress-based automated web UI test suite
- an automated mobile UI test suite
- Experience writing effective test plans for brand new features and functionality
- The ability to write clear and concise software defects with reproducible scenarios that are easy to understand and perform
- Bonus points if you also have:
- Software development and engineering background
- Experience with Python or comparable script-based languages
- Experience within Basecamp’s Shape Up SDLC
Who we are:
Truepic is a Series B startup backed by Microsoft, Adobe, Sony and Hearst. Our team is fully distributed which means we place a heavy focus on outcomes and value trust, transparency, and autonomy in the way we operate. Truepic provides two critical services for maintaining order and authenticity in the era of AI: securing and verifying images at the point of capture with our Vision and Lens products, and creating transparency across the internet through the Sign and Display of digital content.
Not only is our technology proprietary but we’re building a strong community at the forefront of the image authenticity movement. As founding members of the Coalition for Content Provenance and Authenticity (C2PA), we’re working alongside companies like Intel, Microsoft and Adobe to develop a set of technical standards for certifying the source and history of media content. Our controlled capture technology is the world’s first C2PA compliant camera which sets a new standard for how we consume and accept images across the internet. We also created the world's first openly digital transparent Artificial Intelligence video to highlight the need for transparency within all digital content, including the Generative AI space.
Diversity and Equality:
Truepic is an equal opportunity employer, meaning all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We ensure that all individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.