Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Wallets team, your goal will be to architect, design and build SDKs that empower developers in the Stellar ecosystem to build their own highly customizable wallets. As the blockchain landscape continues to change and evolve, we want to ensure people can jump into our ecosystem as easily as possible.Â To do this, you will help build flagship SDKs along with a small team of engineers innovating and building other types of wallets for developers in our ecosystem.Â
Your work on the flagship SDKs will provide users of the Stellar networkÂ fully featured SDKs that enable all of the networkâs capabilities to be customized by the ecosystem. On top of providing end users the ability to easily interact with the Stellar network, you will also be collaborating with the rest of the team on creating optimal user experiences for Stellar network features. The flagship SDKs are a greenfield project and your opportunity to make a big impact and provide the ecosystem with the tools so they can fully customize and build wallets on the Stellar Network.Â
Stellar is an open network and we encourage developers from all over the world and all skill levels to build with us.
In this role, you will:Â
- Work on cutting edge technology at the intersection of blockchain and finance
- Design solutions with developers and ecosystem partners in mind
- Collaborate with Product leaders to create best in class implementations of first of their kind Stellar SDKs
- Work with the product management team to develop features and iterate over time with feedback from users
- Write code using current standards like Typescript, Kotlin, React, and Jest in an open source environment
- Build with modern tools, we'd look to you and your expertise to make those decisions
- Collaborate with team members on code review and design, and contribute to best practices for all of engineering at SDF
- Architect code with an eye for readability as well as scalability
- 5+ years creating Mobile Apps and/or full-stack and web applications
- Proficiency with Typescript & Kotlin
- Knowledge of backend systems
- Familiarity with databases and data storage
- Knowledge of modern testing libraries
- Independent and results driven. Skilled at working in an environment with dynamic objectives.
- The ability to be a fast learner and a strong problem solver
Bonus Points if you have:
- React and React Native Experience
- Swift or Java (for Mobile app development)
- Experience deploying web applications using Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience as a tech lead
We offer competitive pay with a base salary range for this position of $145,000- $190,000 depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, we offer lumen-denominated grants along with the following perks and benefits:
- Competitive health, dental & vision coverage
- Flexible time off + 15 company holidays including a company-wide holiday break
- Paid parental leave
- Life & ADD
- Short & Long term disability
- FSA & Dependent Care Accounts
- 401K (4% match)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly gym allowance
- Daily lunch and snacks in-office
- L&D budget of $1,500/year
- Company retreats
Stellar is a decentralized, fast, scalable, and uniquely sustainable network for financial products and services. It is both a cross-currency transaction system and a platform for digital asset issuance, designed to connect the worldâs financial infrastructure. Dozens of financial institutions worldwide issue assets and settle payments on the Stellar network, which has grown to over 7 million accounts.Â Â Â
About the Stellar Development Foundation
The Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) is a non-profit organization that supports the development and growth of Stellar, an open-source network that connects the worldâs financial infrastructure. Founded in 2014, the Foundation helps maintain Stellarâs codebase, supports the technical and business communities building on the network, and serves as a voice to regulators and institutions. The Foundation seeks to create equitable access to the global financial system, using the Stellar network to unlock the worldâs economic potential through blockchain technology.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SDF is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SDF does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.