- Function in 2-week sprint cycles while demonstrating the ability to problem-solve and research solutions independently
- Write high-quality code with test coverage that accounts for both positive and negative test cases
- Be a technical leader in the department, helping steer development processes and procedures
- Design and create scalable, well-architected solutions that conform to best practices, meet specified requirements and achieve business objectives
- Advise Product leadership on the complexity, risk, and level of effort required to deliver product features
- Lead technical meetings and collaborate with teammates to encourage the contribution of ideas, drive understanding of solution architecture, ensure quality, and encourage improvements in process and overall product
- Passion for software development
- Collaborative nature with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience
- 2+ years of senior engineering experience or equivalent experience leading software development teams and mentoring junior developers
- Experienced in Agile/SCRUM and TDD development methodologies
- Experience developing managed packages on the Salesforce Platform as a part of the ISV Partner Program
The estimated pay range for this role is $125,000-140,000. You may also be offered equity grant and benefits.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide. Individual pay rate decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skill set, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description, however we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated to you as a candidate.