Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
In this role, as Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for proactively managing the full life cycle recruiting process, playing a crucial role in sourcing, recruitment, selection, offer, and onboarding. You will leverage your business acumen, relationship building skills, and growth mindset to execute Vialto’s talent strategy and continuously improve hiring processes.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Partner with hiring teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle to understand hiring needs, define candidate requirements, and attract the best talent.
- Create and maintain candidate pipelines using creative social media tools, networking, referrals, and other unique sourcing strategies.
- Deliver diverse slates of candidates and serve as a proactive ambassador for diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
- Provide an efficient and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, timely communication, and prompt follow up.
- Work on complex projects using agile methodology to see projects to completion with limited supervision, evaluate results, and continuously iterate to improve outcomes.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with all phases of the recruiting process from job posting through offer
- Familiarity with Workday and other ATS systems
- Ability to build trust and manage expectations with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Xray searches, Handshake, etc.
- Previous recruiting experience in the tax, immigration, global mobility, and/or consulting industries preferred.
- Comfortable working within a global team
- Experience developing regionally tailored recruiting strategies
- Process-driven with ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- Written and verbal fluency in multiple languages is preferred (English and German, Polish or French)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.