Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
We are a start-up company building the next era of software development. We adopt the remote working style and gather from all over the world with respect to diversity and active collaborations.
Jitera is a startup company from Japan that makes software to automate the development of mobile and web applications. Our product can be called No-Code, Low-Code, and code generator. By using our product, customers can develop software 10 times faster. But we aim to increase it to 100x.
It’s under development with a lot of trial and errors, but the number of applications developed with our product is increasing, and in fact, there is a case where a mobile application was already been developed 10x faster than usual.
As the characteristics of our company, we are a team of professionals working remotely, and we have a track record of significant growth over the past year in terms of revenue, product development, and team members.
Our business is growing steadily, so we are expanding our QA team to implement products using Jitera’s automation system. We are looking for talented QA who can plan tests for client projects and feedback a lot to improve the automation product, because we need to actually experience many projects to understand what architectures, features, business processes are required in our automation systems.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test scenarios and test cases
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify and unearth issues in the early stage of development
- Reproduce issues from production and track until closure
- Create and maintain test artifacts
- Perform thorough regression testing when issues are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing projects to meet client needs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Maintain a healthy environment, communicate with Engineers and the Manager
- Work on multiple projects and teams
- Learn new products quickly
- 5 years of experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in Mobile App Testing, Web Development, and Enterprise Software testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools (Postman), and processes (Scrum process)
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test scenarios and test cases with the basic Testing method
- Hands-on experience with black box testing
- Working independently with high priority and highly recommended spirit Own it
- High responsibility and think about the quality of the product.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in working as a software engineer
- Experience in working as a project (or product) manager
- Take-home assignment ( 1 week)
- Culture interview (20 mins) + Experiences interview (30mins)
- Final interview (30mins)
- Premium insurance, private health insurance
- MacBook M2 provided
- 22 annual leaves, paid time off
- Tax payment (maximum 10% of salary)
- Special events, occasions celebrations, and gifts
- Sponsorship for classes according to your demand. For instance, we’re providing English classes and some classes on Udemy.
- Some benefits if you'll work as a full-time regular employee
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.