Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
We're looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to guide and execute on the testing and Quality Assurance strategy at Cumul.io.
Cumul.io is a B2B SaaS start-up making waves in the data visualization & analytics space. Our SaaS platform helps customers create powerful and native looking customer facing dashboards in days instead of months. We provide a low-code platform for data analysis with seamless integration into other SaaS platforms or applications. Founded in 2015 Cumul.io answers the increasing demand for easy and accessible data analysis tools and integrations. We serve 250+ clients with a team of 45 people spread globally. As a Belgian & US-based technology company, there are offices in Leuven, Genk & New York.
What this job expects of you:
- You'll be responsible for developing new automated unit/regression tests on our Frontend and Backend applications.
- You'll perform manual application testing to identify new edge cases and help green-light new features before their official launch.
- You can advise on and improve the testing methodology of our different teams and set the standard for testing.
What this job will offer:
- Competitive base pay
- Unlimited holiday policy
- International get togethers
- Remote working possibilities
- The equipment/software/tech you need to do your job
- Ability to solve problems at scale
- Coaching by a great engineering team
Who we are looking for:
You are a QA Engineer with 3+ years of experience and you understand Agile principles.
You have hands-on automatic testing experience and deep knowledge of different testing approaches like unit testing, regression testing, performance testing, defining user testing scenarios and testing methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD). You have extensive experience with frameworks like Playwright, Tap/Tape,…
You have work experience with Git and Gitflow understanding.
You have experience with both relational databases (eg. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL solutions (eg. Clickhouse, Elasticsearch, Snowflake, ...)
You are a team player and are not scared to work together intensively to ship great software.
You have a keen eye for detail, get a rush when all tests are green and prefer to see quick results of your work.
You take initiative, prioritize your tasks and get things done.
You are open to work on a freelance basis outside Belgium (ECT timezone) or having a work permit in Belgium.
How we work:
- Trust. A lot of us work from home and we rely on each other to do our jobs without constant oversight. We're against micro management and we let our output do the talking. We're motivated by constant progress and enjoy celebrating all wins together whether big or small.
- Team. We're a distributed workforce with folks around the globe (Belgium, USA, Cyprus, India, Spain, China, ...). Our weekly Friday get-together is a religion and we emphasize communicating in a direct but kind way. We respect each other's space and people don't plan meetings just for the sake of it.
- Challenge. Our team is motivated to win. We're up against well known companies in a maturing industry and our disruptor status is what drives us forward together.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.