Fully Remote Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: Richmond, VA
Email your resume to:
- Own the test automation and lead test coding
- Help develop QA thresholds, timelines, and priorities
- Mentor a developers on test creation
- Collaborate with frontend, QA, DevOps, mobile, product teams and a scrum master to get to market rapidly and with quality!
- You will be involved in the early stages of the projects and will participate in the definition of the test platform and the automated test cases for the next generation of products.
- Ensure that all functional and non-functional requirements are covered by creating and defining test plans in the enterprise tool.
- Add test automation into our CI/CD pipeline to ensure automated testing at every stage.
- Identify, report and track software defects using bug tracking tools and work with the developers to resolve the fix issues.
- Strong Python and/or Typescript skills
- Experience with Linux, APIs, test frameworks, and AWS-centric development.
- Excellent communication skills and a head for problem solving
- Degree in Computer Science is preferred, but we are open-minded
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tactiq-senior-qa-automation-engineer
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.