Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
We're looking for a Senior QA Analyst to join our team at Hypixel Studios, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to experts with 25+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building polished player-focused, community-powered games.
Join us on our mission to bring players together in an inviting, immersive world where they can make their mark. Hytale empowers creative expression across a spectrum of experiences including sandbox adventure, social play, minigames, and creativity using a suite of powerful and accessible tools.
The ideal candidate for our QA team will help to ensure that our products fulfill their design and quality goals. You understand that your efforts directly contribute to form the player experience we are driving for. Taking on responsibility for others and adaptive problem solving are part of your character.
As a Senior QA Analyst you will be responsible for collaborating with other disciplines such as production, design, creative and engineering to apply our QA strategy and standards for an area of our product. You will function as a point of contact for QA related requests from the team. You are happy to share your knowledge and enjoy assisting colleagues in their professional growth.
Who you are:
- You are a QA professional who understands that quality can only be achieved through teamwork
- You are familiar with our genre, and you bring your understanding to your work
- You bring a wealth of QA knowledge and experience, and have the ability to utilize it in different situations
- You enjoy undertaking new challenges and are proactive in both finding and solving problems
- You keep up to date with the latest gaming industry news and are passionate about game development
Some of your role:
- Work directly with our engineers and other disciplines in a cross functional team structure
- Support the team, taking responsibility as required by inspiring and mentoring others to assist in the development of their professional growth
- Help establish and proactively improve our QA strategy over the phases of the project
- Derive test cases based on our requirements by using modern test design techniques
- Frequently report test progress, defect flow, test coverage and other metrics
- As an embedded Senior QA you will function as the main point of contact for all related QA topics around your responsible area such as:
- Defect triage and reporting
- Planning and tracking all testing efforts
- Being a core contributor during acceptance criteria writing and refinement
- 5+ years software Quality Assurance experience
- 2+ years experience managing or leading a team in a professional setting
- You understand what it takes to grow a culture of quality across a product team
- Strong experience with software development models such as agile and waterfall
- Experience across multiple phases of the software development lifecycle
- A personal passion for open world, builder, or survival games
- Experience with testing across multiple platforms
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience with working in a global team (multi-timezone)
- ISTQB certified or have similar certifications/training
We can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual Performance Bonus (APB)
- Quality of Life increases
- Christmas closure
- A chance to work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally
- A stable and secure work environment
- The ability to work remotely
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.