Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
CloudLinux is a global remote-first company. We are driven by our principles: Do the right thing, employees first, we are remote first, and we deliver high volume, low-cost Linux infrastructure and security products that help companies to increase the efficiency of their operations. Every person on our team supports each other and does what we can to ensure we all are successful.
We are looking for Senior Developers to join our CloudLinux OS team.
CloudLinux OS, our flagship product, runs on more than 25,000 production servers today, powering over 20 million websites, and is recognized as the best OS for security and efficiency in a shared hosting environment. CloudLinux OS increases server density and enhances security, thus reducing operating costs, decreasing churn rates, and increasing profitability. Check out our website for more information about our CLOS Product https://www.cloudlinux.com/
You will be involved in backend development for CloudLinux projects using Python.
It is required to cover your code with unit-tests using Python and/or with functional tests.
Additional activities may include:
- investigating issues reported by our clients, partners or support team;
- communication with our 3rd level support team to provide consultations or help related to CloudLinux projects;
- writing technical documentation for new features;
- review of code written by your colleagues using Gerrit.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere.
More details about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make the difference!
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Basic algorithms and data structures
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in system programming for Linux OS
- Research and propose performance optimization solutions for PHP sites, including those working on WordPress.
- Basic knowledge of Git
- Able to read code
- The ability to read and write in English
- Shell scripting
- Knowledge of Ansible, Vagrant, Jenkins
- Experience with building RPM packages
Will be a plus:
- Fast-learning, proactivity
- Desire to work in a fast-paced growing deadline-driven startup-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- The ability to independently analyze a task and find the right solution
- The ability to work in a team
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid 24 days of vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.