Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
ALL SOURCEGRAPH ROLES ARE FULLY REMOTEWho we are
Our mission at Sourcegraph is to make it so that everyone can code, not just ~0.1% of the population. Our code intelligence platform helps developers and companies with billions of lines of code create the software you use every day. By enabling more people to code, we believe we will create economic opportunity across the world and will drive progress that benefits everyone.
It’s an exciting time to join Sourcegraph. Our business is growing rapidly: we’ve experienced exponential growth and our $125M Series D from Andreessen Horowitz and $50M Series C from Sequoia have given us the opportunity to make big ambitious bets on our future. We have a huge market (every company that builds software) and massive opportunity (most developers haven't even heard of code intelligence yet, but once you've used it, you can't live without it--just like Google). By continuing to hire exceptional people, we have the opportunity to make Sourcegraph one of the biggest technology companies in the world.
🌎 Given that we are an all-remote company and hire almost anywhere in the world, we don’t have a particular time-zone preference for this role.Why this job is exciting
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to partner closely with sales, product, customer engineering, and marketing teams to drive the GTM strategy for Sourcegraph’s enterprise offering.
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for new enterprise features and products, including buyer personas, messaging and positioning, value drivers, pricing, and packaging
- Support sales and marketing efforts by creating high quality content and sales collateral that will resonate with enterprise customers, analysts, and the market
- Build and maintain our competitive intelligence program, including creating battle cards, external content, and competitive positioning
- Develop a deep understanding of our enterprise customers, our products, competitors, and the market to help inform our product roadmap
- Create and launch cross-functional marketing campaigns and programs to generate qualified opportunities
📅 Within 30 days, you will…
- Align on your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Meet key stakeholders across sales, customer engineering, product, and marketing
- Develop a deep understanding of our enterprise customers, our products, competitors, and the market
📅 Within 60 days, you will…
- Support sales and marketing teams by creating high quality messaging and materials, including customer use cases, pitch decks, value drivers, and product messaging/positioning
- Begin building out our competitive intelligence program, including creating battle cards, external content, and competitive positioning
📅 Within 90 days, you will…
- Launch your first cross-functional marketing campaign or program to generate qualified enterprise opportunities
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for new enterprise features and products, including creating buyer personas, messaging and positioning docs, value drivers, and packaging strategy
You are an experienced product marketer that loves partnering with sales to refine a pitch deck as much as you love partnering with product to bring new features to market. You have a customer-first mindset and know what it takes to keep internal stakeholders aligned in order to keep projects moving forward.
💪 Your skill-set:
- 📚 You have 5+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience, with 8+ years of total relevant experience
- 🚀 You have led feature launches and/or contributed to large product launches
- 🤝 You have a strong understanding of enterprise buyers and experience creating compelling messaging that speaks to business vale
- 💻You need to be able to understand, use, and run Sourcegraph self-hosted, not just take concepts explained by others and reword them into docs and marketing materials.
- 💬 You have the ability to effectively communicate and build trust with a technical audience
- 📓 You are organized with excellent project management skills and can effectively collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- ✍️ You have excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
🔍 Nice to haves:
- 💡Experience marketing to developers or SaaS/API product marketing experience
📊 This job is an IC5. You can read more about our job leveling philosophy in our Handbook.Compensation
💸 We pay you an above-average salary because we want to hire the best people who are fully focused on helping Sourcegraph succeed, not worried about paying bills. You will have the flexibility to work and live anywhere in the world (unless specified otherwise in the job description), and we’ll never take your location or current/past salary information into account when determining your compensation. As an open and transparent company that values equitable and competitive compensation for everyone, our compensation ranges are visible to every single Sourcegraph Teammate. To determine your salary, we use a number of market and data-driven salary sources and target the high-end of the range, ensuring that we’re always paying above market regardless of where you live in the world.
💰 The target compensation for this role is $198,000 USD base.
📈 In addition to our cash compensation, we offer equity (because when we succeed as a company, we want you to succeed, too) and generous perks & benefits.Interview process
Below is the interview process you can expect for this role (you can read more about the types of interviews in our Handbook). It may look like a lot of steps, but rest assured that we move quickly and the steps are designed to help you get the information needed to determine if we’re the right fit for you… Interviewing is a two-way street, after all!
We expect the interview process to take 5.5 hours in total.
👋 Introduction Stage - we have initial conversations to get to know you better…
- [30 min] Recruiter Screen
- [45 min] Hiring Manager Screen with Amie Rotherham, Director of Global Communications
🧑💻 Team Interview Stage - we then delve into your experience in more depth and introduce you to members of the team…
- [60min] Resume Deep Dive with Amie Rotherham, Director of Global Communications
- [60min] Working session with Alex Isken & Ryan Phillips
- [45min] Cross-collaboration Interview with Nikki Golding & Scott Campbell
🎉 Final Interview Stage - we move you to our final round, where you meet cross-functional partners and gain a better understanding of our business and values holistically…
- [30m] Values Interview with Jamie Lindsay, Sales Enablement and Connor O’Brien, Chief of Staff to the CEO
- [Time] Leadership Interview with Quinn Slack, CEO
- We check references and conduct your background check
Please note - you are welcome to request additional conversations with anyone you would like to meet, but didn’t get to meet during the interview process.
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application, and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.Learn more about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team that is distributed across the world. Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we welcome people from all backgrounds and communities.
We provide competitive compensation and practical benefits to keep you happy and healthy so that you can do your best work.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Sourcegraph by reading our handbook.
We want to ensure Sourcegraph is an environment that suits your working style and empowers you to do your best work, so we are eager to answer any questions that you have about us at any point in the interview process.
Go back to the careers page for all open positions.
Sourcegraph participates in E-Verify for U.S. Employees
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.