Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Timescale is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager with a track record of successfully leading SaaS products end-to-end.
This is an exciting opportunity to build the next great cloud-native database for the 25 million developers in the world.
Product Managers at Timescale have a lot of responsibility and own the success of their products. You’ll deeply understand our customers, identify their jobs to be done, build product strategies to go after those markets, collaborate with design and engineering to build solutions to the identified problems, define positioning, and drive adoption, working closely with our go-to-market teams. You’ll work strategically and tactically to lead your product end-to-end, obsess about the customer experience, grow product adoption, and drive business outcomes.
You'll succeed at Timescale if you are entrepreneurial, bold, scrappy, decisive, and fired up in front of challenges and uncertainty and get things done.
Timescale is a fully remote company with team members worldwide, and English language fluency is required. The preferred candidate for this role will have working hours in East Coast American or European time zones to better coordinate with their teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and their problems, the competitive landscape, and market trends.
- Identify what problems to focus on and the sequence of steps to solve them. Provide engineering and design with all the customer, market and business context they need to define and build the right solutions.
- Articulate the value new products and features deliver before we start building them and iterate on that with input from customers as we make progress towards the release.
- Lead how their products are taken to market and drive marketing and sales to effectively communicate the value of the product and drive adoption.
- Define and measure success in the form of input and output metrics and connect those to the business outcomes the company wants to drive.
- Measure adoption of the product, run experiments, collect customer feedback regularly, and adjust plans as needed. Use data to support your decisions.
- Help support customer engagements and participate in sales enablement activities within the company as needed.
- Serve as the connective tissue between engineering, design, marketing, customer care, and other stakeholders, proactively communicating product questions and decisions.
- 5+ years of proven track record in product management, with at least 3+ years of experience on SaaS products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to explain complex technical design in 20 seconds or 20 minutes, depending on the audience and goals.
- Ability to combine data-driven approaches with strong user empathy to figure out what/when/why to ship - we’re building a platform for millions of users, and there is lots to do!
- Excited by ambiguous and vague problem definitions and the ability to refine them into an actionable plan.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and problem-solving skills - Timescale is moving fast, and so should you. Trying things, making mistakes, and quickly improving are in our DNA.
- Comfortable engaging and working in the open with developer communities.
- Computer Science or technical degree preferred, or prior technical development experience.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing to Timescale's Applicant Privacy Notice.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.