Fully Worldwide Remote Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Timescale is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with a track record of success shipping SaaS products.
- Excited by the promise of combining databases with the unlimited scalability of cloud object storage? Structured data lake meets relational databases?
- Have a vision for the future of cloud data analytics?
- Are you passionate about helping developers build the next generation of cloud applications?
- Feel at home working with both highly technical engineers and product designers?
This is a unique opportunity to help us build the future of our database cloud, combining TimescaleDB with the unlimited scalability of cloud-native storage. You will have significant strategic and tactical responsibilities for defining the positioning and messaging, driving demand and adoption, and iterating on improving Data Tiering, our newest product for Timescale.
If you have experience in product management and want to have a direct and immediate impact on a fast-growing startup serving developers worldwide, then this is the role for you.
Timescale is a fully-remote company with team members around the world, and English language fluency is a requirement. To better coordinate with their teams, the preferred candidate for this role will have working hours in EST or CET.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and their problems, the competitive landscape, and market trends.
- Craft a quarterly and annual product strategy and roadmap in concert with other product managers, customers, engineering, design, and go-to-market teams. Create differentiation for Timescale Cloud.
- Perform product discovery, gather and document requirements and feedback from customers, community users, and internal stakeholders, and find innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Help our product designers build beautiful, intuitive data product experiences.
- Own execution and delivery of new product features end-to-end.
- Measure adoption of the product, run experiments, collect customer feedback regularly, and adjust plans as needed. Use data to support your decisions.
- Work with go-to-market teams on messaging, positioning, and launch activities.
- Help support customer engagements and participate in sales enablement activities within the company.
- Serve as the connective tissue between engineering, design, marketing, customer care, and other stakeholders, proactively communicating product questions and decisions.
- Mentor other product managers in the team, helping them develop their skills and progress in their careers.
- 5+ years of proven track record in product management, with at least 3+ years of experience on SaaS products.
- Strong understanding of cloud-native infrastructure architectures. Experience with databases or other technical products with high scale, high performance needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to explain complex technical design in 20 seconds or 20 minutes, depending on the audience and goals.
- Ability to combine data-driven approaches with strong user empathy to figure out what/when/why to ship - we’re building a platform for millions of users, and there is lots to do!
- Excited by ambiguous and vague problem definitions and the ability to refine them into an actionable plan.
- Strong sense of ownership and problem-solving skills - Timescale is moving fast, and so should you. Trying things, making mistakes, and quickly improving are in our DNA.
- Comfortable engaging and working in the open with developer communities.
- Computer Science or technical degree preferred, or prior technical development experience.
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.