Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: London, England, United Kingdom
ClubRare is working to create a platform that places collectors at the center of the shopping experience in the Metaverse. Through the use of Web3 technology and Phygital NFTs, the platform will connect collectors and creators directly, blurring the boundaries between the real world and the Metaverse.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. As a distributed company, we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture that transcends geographical borders. Our team members come from all over the world and bring a rich array of experiences, perspectives, and lifestyles to the team.
What's in It for you?
- Be a vital member of a cutting-edge project and take your career to the next level.
- Work from anywhere, on your own schedule, and be part of a team that shares your values and has a clear vision.
- Have the chance to shape the future of an innovative new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Get hands-on experience with the latest tech and systems, and challenge yourself to learn and grow.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Be compensated with a competitive salary paid in crypto for your dedication and efforts.
Who you are
Our team thrives on six core values: Integrity, always acting ethically; Intentionality, working purposefully; Empathy, understanding others; Resilience, overcoming challenges; Insight, bringing awareness; and Analysis, making data-driven decisions.
We seek individuals who embody these principles, contribute unique perspectives, and are ready to make a meaningful impact.
If this sounds like you - come join us if you are looking to disrupt.
- Focused on our Marketplace, which recently added a new feature called "My Profile".
- Work on live product operation, ensuring the stability and functionality of the product, and troubleshooting any issues that arise. Continuously monitor and optimize the live product operation to improve user experience and business metrics.
- Develop and execute product strategy and roadmap, focusing on scaling and improving product operations.
- Manage the product development backlog, ensuring it is properly organized, prioritized, and kept up to date.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the engineering team, ensuring timely delivery of product features and functionality.
- Plan and manage engineering and design sprints to ensure deadlines are met.
- Conduct ongoing market and competitive research to continuously assess our product's competitiveness and generate new ideas for product development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze market feedback, customer needs, and competitive landscape to inform product decisions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with our user community to gather feedback and insights.
- Utilize community feedback to drive product innovation and ensure user satisfaction.
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, with the ability to adapt quickly to changes and make sound decisions.
- Report to the CEO.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager with extensive knowledge of consumer-facing and social products, live product operations, and/or eCommerce.
- Proven track record of building successful products from conception to launch, scaling and improving product operations, and driving growth and profitability.
- Experience working on live product operations.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with community engagement and feedback gathering, with a focus on driving innovation and user satisfaction.
- Very consumer-facing with social elements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and adapt quickly to changes.
At ClubRare, we believe that talent knows no boundaries. Our company is built on a foundation of collaboration and teamwork, and we believe that the best ideas can come from anywhere, that's why we encourage you to apply, no matter where you are located.
We are committed to creating a work environment that is inclusive and welcoming to all. As an equal-opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic. We believe that diversity is a source of strength and all qualified candidates will be given equal consideration for employment at ClubRare.
Discover more about ClubRare and what we stand for by visiting our website at www.clubrare.xyz
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/clubrare-senior-product-manager
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.