Fully Work From Anywhere Jobs
The only fully location independent job board. We hand pick every job on this site. Live and work anywhere.
💜 Love this site? plz tweet about it
Headquarters: 151 Yonge Street 11th Floor Toronto, Ontario M5C 2W7
Events and conferences are being reimagined online, and EventMobi is building on ten years of event technology experience to innovate one of the most flexible and engaging virtual event platforms. We are an award-winning tech startup with teams in Toronto, Berlin and Manila, with thousands of customers around the globe.
We believe that live events bring people together to enable change – both in business and our society at large. In the era of COVID-19, we have become a remote-first company and are hard at work helping thousands of events pivot to virtual. EventMobi has a huge impact on the success of our customers’ events and on their attendee experience. We are on a mission to revolutionize how event planners create, market and manage their virtual and in-person events, and how remote and on-site attendees experience conferences. We would love for you to join us and leave your mark.
If you are looking for a role that will give you the freedom to apply your product design knowledge and an opportunity to make your mark by helping to redefine an industry - then you’ve come to the right place! You prefer working on comprehensive product suites with multi-user profiles and you appreciate and understand the impact of visual design. You enjoy creating digital solutions that solve real customer pain points and provide the best user experience possible.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
- 5+ years of proven design experience with digital products.
- Innovative approach to solve human problems and bring clarity to complex design challenges.
- Ownership of design projects from initiation through planning, requirements, implementation, and post-implementation reviews.
- End-to-end design process including research, user validation, and high-fidelity designs.
- An eye for detail and visual design - strong knowledge of visual design principles, UI patterns, layout and execution for mobile and desktop platforms.
- Strong knowledge of design systems and mastery of creating and managing UI components libraries.
- Critical and strategic thinking to find solutions for a variety of customers, partners and use cases.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills to effectively communicate your designs to a variety of stakeholders (internal and external).
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Design - conceptualize, define, and design intuitive and engaging experiences.
- Analyze - conduct, observe, and analyze usability testing sessions as well as utilize a wide variety of research methods to uncover insights.
- Create - develop visual aids such as wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, user flows, process flows, and site maps to present user interface designs.
- Build - contribute to the development of the design system
- Graphic design skills and strong visual design capabilities are an asset!
- Expert knowledge of building design systems using Figma.
- Expert knowledge of building native mobile experiences.
- You have a safe, comfortable, and ergonomic workspace and working environment - a private and quiet workspace is vital for doing your best work!
- You have a reliable ethernet connection of at least 30Mbps upload speed with a wired connection or reliable WiFi at home.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM EVENTMOBI
- We offer the experience of a lifetime working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
- Competitive compensation
- Company Stock-Options
- A great culture with much more along the way
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/eventmobi-senior-product-designer-remote
Please mention that you found the job on Real Work From Anywhere, this helps us get more companies to post here. Thanks.